Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2002, 09:37 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

It had been 1 year since I beat Baldur's Gate.. Man! I miss those days.. It was summer and I was playing this game all nite and day! I broke with my girl friend because of this game! Yes, I'm serious. This game is awesome. Later, after I beat the game and finished the expansion I tried to restart the game but something was missing.. maybe my party or something.. I don't know.. I played with Minsc,Imoen,Jan,Anomen,Aerie(my love) I cant forget about romance sequences with Aerie..I loved her..and later we (SPOILER DON'T READ THE REST IF YOU'RE ROMANCING WITH AERIE AND DON'T PLAYED TOB YET!!)
well you're about to get to the spoiler part if you scroll it down really fast and close your eyes you wont see the spoiler
we had a baby!yes!oh my yes!I hate children myself but.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I even refused to become god for your love aerie..

well whatever this game is the BEST FRP I ever played!Yes I can say it so seriously so straight! NO even icewind dale or neverwinter nights! Baldurs Gate 2 is an awesome game..

I just wanted to share my thoughts with you..the ones who are playing this game..enjoy!!!!
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 09:48 PM   #2
Wilbur
Zhentarim Guard

You need to get out more.
Wilbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 09:49 PM   #3
Franchise
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i couldnt agree more luckily for me my GirlFriend just almost left me til i promised i wouldnt play on weekends (although when she is sleeping what she dosent know wont hurt me [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) i envy those playing for the first time as even though it isnt close to being stale for me there is just nothing like playing it for the first time
Old 08-03-2002, 10:16 PM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I do not have a girlfriend. So the only thing that stands in my way is schoolwork.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote