Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2004, 10:21 PM   #21
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
I'm wondering about something else. Rangers can only learn up to level 3 druid spells. So once I dual to a cleric and gain back my ranger abilities, will I only have druid spells up to level 3, or can I learn them all the way to level 7?
You will have access to all druid spells, not just through level 3. Like I stated earlier, first it determines which lists you have access to (and technically, you have access to the entire list; you just don't have any spell slots assigned yet), then determines which spell slots you have based upon your classes. Thus, to make a long story short, you will have access to all druid and all cleric spells as soon as the ranger class reactivates, and then the game determines which spell slots you have based upon your level. So you will have full access to both druid and cleric spells of any level.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 07:35 AM   #22
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Just one more question: what about the number of spells you can cast per day? For example a level 12 ranger can cast 2 level1 spells 2 level2 spells and 1 level3 spell. Do these get added to your cleric spells once you regain your ranger levels?

Also is cleric dualled to ranger possible? And in that case will he get both clerical and druid spells? and how many spells per day can he cast then?
Old 03-20-2004, 03:55 PM   #23
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

Your # of spells per day are determined by your cleric class (plus wisdom modifiers, if any).