Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-16-2001, 01:51 PM   #1
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

SPOILERS
I am stuck on this romance. It is my second time through the game. First time I got through it all but after Bohdi so she didnt get kidnaped. Now on my second game I can seem to get it to work. I have done every quest possible for me and my NPC's and the next thing to to is to go to Bohdi. However this time I cant get the stuff to happen. I have tried several times but she wont leave in the midle of the night like she did last time. is there a place where I can see how her romance and speech should progress or can some one here help me. The last thing she asked was how did that last battle make you feel? or somthing like that. Then she said she needs to move on and needed to think some more. I am not sure but she may have said this befor. Please help cos I want to move on to ToB as quick as possible. As I have had it for ages now and havnt played it properly yet.
Old 09-17-2001, 12:45 AM   #2
JoJo0808
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay, lets see. It's sounds as if you have the lovely and oh so annoying Jaheria romance bug. I recommend,if you have TOB installed while romancing her, to uninstall it. Believe me, it works. I too, had Jaheria problems and when I played without TOB, all was magically healed. If that doesn't work, try the latest patches. I believe there is an offical patch for TOB that will fix it up so you won't have to uninstall. I hope this helps some.
Old 09-25-2001, 10:24 AM   #3
Tina
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I had just the same problem, but i could solve it by using an advice I found somewhere:
IF you have already installed ToB, then you will HAVE to remove the file Jaheira.bcs from the override directory (move it somewhere, don't lose it !), then reload the game, and POOF Dermin will appear and everything will develop just fine (never forget REAL time !).

Spoiler:

When you finally receive the Harper's pin, put the file back into the override directory before moving on to ToB.