Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-18-2001, 02:23 PM   #141
BladeMaster

"Hey LS" Amgel calls to him why did you not tell me you were going shopping. Angel and Kors were busy talking and did not know you guys left.

OCC

I did not know Mel had wings just like Angel. If you want to see a pic of Angel click on my Sig " Taste my Steel "

------------------

Old 05-18-2001, 02:26 PM   #142
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan had emptied a bag of gems onto Ribald's counter and had gotten enough Fire Arrows and normal arrows to last him a lifetime, as well as a few other magical arrows of various types that had accidentially been mixed with the Fire Arrows.

Once they got back to the bar, Kivan, not really trusting anyone else to do things correctly, checked the arrows for faults, not finding any he stuffed them all into his Quiver Of Infinity which can hold infinately many arrows and bolts.

A few minutes later he went outside and set up an archery range to train a bit.
Old 05-18-2001, 03:23 PM   #143
Lord Shield

If it wasn't for the Quvier, I'd have suggested Tasheron's Bow, not needing any ammo.
Thanks for helping out, Azurewolf, have another drink on the house. It wasn't necessary, though. The bottles aren't marked, so thieves might nick a drink they really WOULDN'T want to partake of. I cater for supernatural creatures
too in my selection
I'm considering trying to make something like Evermeet Ale. The price the brewery charges is ridiculous. I bet I could do it cheaper than them. I'll let you know how I get on

Old 05-18-2001, 04:12 PM   #144
Link
Jack Burton

Link has heard nothing from Azurewolf, although he hopes he will join him in his quest against the Basilisk King. He can sense Azurewolf's interest, but doesn't know how to convince him into coming into his party. What can he do? He might try and communicate with Azurewolf telepathicaly, a trick he learned from a Dark Elf during his journeys in the Underdark, in search for the Dracolich Helaos. Link shuts his eyes and concentrates.
"Azurewolf, can you hear me"
He opens his eyes again and looks at Azurewolf, whether or not he's replying to his call. At the same moment he remembers the two who approached him earlier on. Yes, Artemis and Tessa, he recalls their presence. He has to search their aura to be sure to take them with him. And he has to do the same for...Caleb. Strangely his senses take him to the troublemaker who is not in the bar at the moment. He does not know why but he does know for sure that Caleb is one of the people he wants in his party....
Getting rid of the thoughts about Caleb, Link tries to detect the aura's of Artemis and Tessa. He can spot a red hot glowing aura around Artemis. It indicates that she is willing to fight until death. Link wonders why Artemis is so eager to join his group, and is so destined to kill Jeida. Tessa has a blue/greenish aura surrounding her. He knows what it means. The blue part tells that she is somewhat a silent person, but the green flashing through the blue tells Link that she is extremely dangerous, and can kill people in an instant. Yes, he can be satisfied with these two, but for the other two, Caleb and Azurewolf, he does not know for sure whether or not they will join him...

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......

[This message has been edited by Link (edited 05-18-2001).]
Old 05-18-2001, 04:25 PM   #145
Neb

While Kivan was practicing his archery, he noticed a gryphon flying near the bar, he fitted an arrow to the string of his bow, took aim, and fired the arrow at the gryphon.

It was a clean shot, the arrow pierced the gryphons heart and it fell a few feet from him, he went over an kicked it to see if it was truly dead, being satisfied that it is dead he drags it inside the bar and asks the cook "Do you have any recipies for gryphon? I've always wondered how gryphon tastes.

[This message has been edited by Neb (edited 05-18-2001).]
Old 05-18-2001, 05:56 PM   #146
Lord Shield

Damn! I've just stocked the freezer, I don't think we have room for the Gryphon. The lion part probably isn't too edible, but the eagle part should be. I'll pas it to cook. Anything unused can always go to Tiddles
After a couple of hours, the cook has prepared a LARGE stir fry with gryphon meat pieces (not enough in one place for steaks)
let us know what you think (I'll de-cook parts that Azurewolf wants to eat)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-18-2001, 06:01 PM   #147
Neb

Having decided that a normal fork dosen't really fit when he is using his Vorpal Blade as a knife, Kivan has acquired a trident to use as a fork.

Using his XL type cutlery he begins eating the stir-fry, and after eating a large portion he declares it to be excellent.
Old 05-18-2001, 06:23 PM   #148
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas enters Gets alarge amount of Dwarven spirits
Then gets up does a small jig and goes back to staring out the window at some frolicking clowns

------------------
Old 05-18-2001, 06:42 PM   #149
Tancred
White Dragon

The bar is empty. The barmaids are taking the opportunity to clean the bar surfaces, most of the patrons are drunk or asleep. Except for one major exception.
A paladin sits at a table in a corner, a steaming mug of coffee next to him. His sword, glowing golden in the dim light, is unsheathed and on the table. Neither of them have even noticed the exodus into Waukeen's Promenade. Before them both is a small, brown book of clippings and handwriting...
Amazing, thinks Tancred. He barely knew his uncle, Indijona Foesmite, as the man was always wandering the world on some quest or another. He had been the family black sheep, forsaking the traditional family profession of Paladin to seek his fortune.
The book before Tancred tells of his greatest exploits - his lifelong quest to uncover the mysteries behind ancient artifacts referred to as 'Pantaloons'.
'The Golden Pantaloons did surely see the very beginning of time...' reads Tancred. As he reads, a pattern forms in his mind - thoughts of power misused, of a trio of atrifacts divided when they should be united, musings upon why this book should come to him, now.
'... trousers that were of metal, though soft about the shanks...'
What had happened to Uncle Indijona? This book was his life's work. He would not abandon it unless he had no choice - if there was no hope of his salvation. Someone must have tried to take it from him, someone who also wanted the Pantaloons - and was prepared to take an easy route to get them.
'...until the Pantocrator himself returns...'
Tancred's eyes narrowed. They would not find this way so easy.

Tancred

[This message has been edited by Tancred (edited 05-18-2001).]
Old 05-18-2001, 06:53 PM   #150
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas runs over and gives the paladin a big hug says Relax do you want an easter egg and waves great big pantaloons at him
on a lighter note i wonder could we pump enough drugs into edwin and minsc to do the W Y M C A on the bar any any chance? any chance at all? ah go on

------------------