Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-09-2001, 07:52 AM   #31
Lord Shield

I've changed my mind. Jeremy Irons can play one of the skinned corpses - no make-up, though. He should REALLY be skinned and killed

Old 05-13-2001, 05:06 AM   #32
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

I´m just keeping the topic on top, cuz I WANT MORE REPLIES!!! Everybody post NOW!
Old 08-20-2001, 08:49 PM   #33
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Oooh, that one´s a bit old. But it´s worth a BUMP

------------------
Calvin the bold the malt beer lord is back!
Old 08-21-2001, 12:00 AM   #34
Jake
Banned User

Looks cool.

------------------
Old 08-21-2001, 12:02 AM   #35
Starkiller
The Magister

Hmmm...what a coincedance, from the moment I saw this post I thought of Patrick Stewart as Irenicus, come on he is perfect...the guy does Shakespeare, and I kind of see Irenicus as being somewhat Shakespearian...he is very dramatic and I just think the fit is perfect, so CG, I guess you read my mind...or vice versa. Sean Connery for Keldorn would be great, but come on...there is only one choice for Yoshimo...Bruce Cambell, he played in "The Evil Dead" trilogy, and he was the prince of theives on Hercules he is the only actor out there with that sarcastic, know it all, cocky attitude down perfectly, just like Yoshimo. Anyway, that is all I can think of right now, although I also agree with Jonathan Frankes as Anomen, and Angolina as Bohdi.

------------------
"Not everything ends the way you think it should"
Old 08-21-2001, 12:20 AM   #36
trux

Hmmm...Angelina Jolie should be in the film, doesn't matter who she plays. She'd be pretty good as Viconia, but I'd like to see Virgine Ledoyen (I think that's how you spell it,) be Viconia, more slender and elf-like.

Gary Oldman as Irenicus would an excellent casting. He could pull it off better than anyone I think.

I agree with Mem that Jean Reno should be Minsc. I thought Arnie at first, but that wouldn't do at all.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-21-2001, 03:07 AM   #37
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

let's throw out nominations based on how close the actor looks like the freakin portrait, or at the most use it as a tiebreaker if necessary.

next, keep the ages as similar as possible. david warner would of course be perfect as irenicus because it is his voice that makes irenicus such a cool character. but he's just too old and couldn't pass for an elf, albeit a buff one. same goes with the jackiebrown woman and mazzy. besides, shouldnt halflings and dwarves be played by uh, shorter people?

any more mentioning of "keanu reeves" and "actor" in the same sentence will undermine the validity of the entire message. he almost single-handedly destroyed dangerous liasons, and he seemed ok in the matrix simply because his character had ZERO emotional depth.

my contribution: joe pesci would make an excellent jan (ok, make him slump so he seems shorter like a gnome)

now, back to the discussion...

[This message has been edited by Amergin (edited 08-21-2001).]
Old 08-21-2001, 04:21 AM   #38
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

all i want to say is that i think Jet Li should play Drizzt. and lets not forgett the REST of Drizzt's crew. Dolph Lundgren as Wulfgar, the guy who played mini me as regis, Reese Witherspoon as Catie Bri, and im stumped for Bruenor. and lets not forget Artemis Enreri, played by none other than Ray Park. anywho, just thought i would distribute my two gold pieces. talk to you all later.

------------------
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine
Old 08-21-2001, 04:21 AM   #39
Ged
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What about Stallone as Minsc
Kevin Spacey - he must be in there as well - any suggestions?
Clint Eastwood playing Edwin - go on and make my day...
Old 08-21-2001, 04:24 AM   #40
Lifetime
Red Dragon

To the person who suggested Angelina Jolie for Bodhi..
I'M WITH YOU!
*roAr*

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy