Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-15-2001, 01:40 PM   #31
Nabus

Hi! bocaj, i'm danish too you know. Great country thou it rain alot. Well, we don't have any really fancy stuff, but it was a dane who build & designed the Opera House in sydney, in case you didn't knew.

Old 01-15-2001, 02:24 PM   #32
saigo

I'm from Canada,Montreal.......i really enjoy seeing that we extend so far out there!I was hoping someone could email me....i'd like to know how you get those cool pictures up(like menochs'!),it seems that as a new user i don't know where to start!

Old 01-15-2001, 02:43 PM   #33
"Hell Lich" Wah

London, England. The weather's freezing over here and can't type with these fu*king mittens on!!

Old 01-15-2001, 02:45 PM   #34
BLACK KNIGHT

I'm from Columbus, OH in the states. It is very cold here. It's about 40 degrees here too, but it is F not C. And the conversion is correct on here, by the way. Did any of the Aussies go to the Olympics this year? Your swim team was great!!!

BK

Old 01-15-2001, 05:29 PM   #35
Bowmarc

Sydney here - Cronulla to be exact. Gods Country, in the 'Shire.

But, I lived in Boston, MA, for 5 years. Framingham to be exact - great place though I prefer the heat. It's great to be living in 40 degree weather again. I love summer!

The Olympics were awesome BK - and the Cricket this summer is even better. *Pats his Sydney Day-Nighter tickets*

Old 01-16-2001, 12:45 AM   #36
Nabus

Well I live in Virum, its not far from Lyngby, which I guess you know. If you don't it's abuot 14 km. north of Copenhagen. I think you wrote some place you were from Copenhagen, right?

Old 01-16-2001, 03:32 AM   #37
bocaj

Hey it is good to see other people from around here, Nabus? What part of Denmark are you from if you don't mind me asking. En svensker, Artea it is also good to see nabours here at the forum.

Old 01-16-2001, 03:54 AM   #38
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Hey black knight, I know how cold it is in Ohio. I grew up in Cincinnati! Shittest football team in the US. I'm Spanish-Filipino-Chinese. Then I moved to LA, then to Sydney where I'm staying forever and ever and ever because this city kicks ASS. Olympics was AWESOME. One thing Aussies do well is party and organize parties!! I went to the 4x100m final where Ian Thorpe pushed out Gary Hall Jr, that was the biggest adrenaline rush I've ever got from watching anything.

To saigo, to display a picture you need to publish it on the net, meaning you need a website. No sweat, yahoo gives them away for free. Once you've got one you just need a photo or image to upload (instructions are pretty self explanatory). Then you call it using the [ img=] command which you can find if you click on the help function at the top of this page.
Old 01-16-2001, 04:11 AM   #39
Zertyr

Okay, here goes then.

Born, Finland, NOKIA!! (IT IS A TOWN!!!)

Moved to sweden, the far north, SO DONT TALK ABOUT COLD BOYZ! Minus 30 Celcius and
we are still taking sun on the back porch!!

But now I live in Dublin, Ireland..

Suomalaiset, Moi!
Svenskar, halloj på er!
Danskar, BOLLE ICKE MOT VÄGGEN. (Bolle/bolla means playing with a ball, tennis ball
or whatever, but not in danish.. *S*)
Germans, Wie Gehts?
Spanish! HOLA! QUE PASA???
English/US, Greetings!

And I know, I cant spell, but try speak 5 languages yourself!
:::::::::::::::::::

I am almost done with my custom sounds for my evil paladin btw,
but looking for some ediotors to create the right feel of equipment
for him.

Old 01-16-2001, 04:35 AM   #40
Arak

I'm from the south of sweden and i wont even discuss our weather cuz it sucks.
If any of you aussies out there are interested i'm willing to trade my home for yours permanently. (OH it's so hot, oh the beach and the girls bla bla bla BAH!)