Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 10-15-2002, 07:42 PM   #1
whodoyouthinkyouare
The Magister

I got the NS from that Lich, gave it to Edwin, and the idiot turned himself into a woman (not surprised). That mage who was looking for him came for him, and I told him to 'shove off', assuming that Edwin would say something since I saved his butt (I had screwed this up once, but loaded to an earlier save because he left my party and tried to kill me). But he didn't say anything at all, and he hasn't said anything in a good long while. I've read that the NS Quest can stall. Did this happen? And I've got all the Official Patches, and selected portions of Baldurdash, but I'm not sure if I fixed the NS Quest thru patching. If it did stall, can I download the components to fix it, or will Edwin change back in his own sweet time, or is he just stuck as a woman?

DSlaytern] Just a title change. Cheers.

[ 10-16-2002, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]
Old 10-16-2002, 03:50 AM   #2
Framon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

When i used Edwin , I told the mage to get lost as well . But he turned up again a bit later in the game and turned Edwin back.
Framon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 12:25 PM   #3
daan
Silver Dragon

The first time the mage appears just act like you dont know edwin ... he'll go away but eventually return and then he recognizes edwin no matter what you do.
So just be patient, it takes a while for him to show up again [img]smile.gif[/img]