Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2003, 10:37 AM   #71
Melusine
Dracolisk

OK, that doesn't seem to work *either*. Photos unuploadable on all of Stealthy's Site. ^%^&%^%&*.
I checked the help file, and it said that there is NO limit to the space available to the whole Group. So there's only a limit on the amount of space an individual user can take up, but not on the size of the entire group. And an album can contain as much as 300!! pages. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/confused2.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2003, 10:38 AM   #72
Melusine
Dracolisk

Mario, you're right, I guess the site's just playing up. Maybe one of us can try again tomorrow? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Melusine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 10:39 AM   #73
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Yep, it's playing silly buggers. I just tried re-uploading the photo I'd deleted, and couldn't. Only thing I can think of is to check the permissions and see if something hasn't been reset. Otherwise, just sit tight and keep trying - it'll sort itself out soon, I'm sure.

Sorry Timber, your mug's going to have to wait before we can reveal it to the world, buddy...

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 10:42 AM   #74
Grendal
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by Grendal:
Hey that photo album is great!

Memnoch...you slut!

Melusine....are you busy friday night???
Slut?!? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

It is being slutty if it's true love...?
[/QUOTE]I was refering to the fact that your in all your pics your sitting with differant ladies!
Old 07-11-2003, 10:42 AM   #75
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
I checked the help file, and it said that there is NO limit to the space available to the whole Group. So there's only a limit on the amount of space an individual user can take up, but not on the size of the entire group. And an album can contain as much as 300!! pages. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/confused2.gif[/img]
Well, now we have a goal.

Old 07-11-2003, 12:13 PM   #76
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

OK, finally got the sucker working...I've posted updates of Timber in there. Mel, I've deleted the Main Album II since we won't be needing it anymore.

Old 07-11-2003, 12:48 PM   #77
Melusine
Dracolisk

OK, that's a relief! Thanks, Genieboy! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Melusine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 02:56 PM   #78
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Thanks guys. Mr. Genie Dangly-thingy, I intend to cough up another pic or 2, one including my wife at least. Should I send these directly to you via email or should I go through Mysticelt again?

Also, my pic file sizes are 350kb+, because that's what my camera takes. I can send them to you and let you cut down the file size. OR, you (or someone else) could tell me what tricks I can use to cut down the file size myself.

Thanks. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2003, 07:14 PM   #79
Melusine
Dracolisk

Timber, you can upload the pics yourself if you want, it's quite easy. You do need a .net-passport or whatever they're called, which simply means you need a Hotmail or MSN account. You can use that account to become a member of Stealthy's Site, and then you can download a little manager that allows you to upload photos directly from your harddisk to the main album. There is also a possibility of adjusting the size of the pics when you upload them, although you can also use a program like Paintshop/Photoshop to downsize them. If you use Photoshop, simply open the picture, go to "Image" and then "Image Size" and cut down the number of pixels.
If you don't want to upload the photos yourself, you can send them to Memnoch, Cloudy or me, feel free to do that if you prefer!
Hope that helped. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2003, 11:28 PM   #80
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Thanks guys. Mr. Genie Dangly-thingy, I intend to cough up another pic or 2, one including my wife at least. Should I send these directly to you via email or should I go through Mysticelt again?

Also, my pic file sizes are 350kb+, because that's what my camera takes. I can send them to you and let you cut down the file size. OR, you (or someone else) could tell me what tricks I can use to cut down the file size myself.

Thanks. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
You can either do it yourself or send to Mel (my 3MB allocation's nearly up). Better if you do it yourself, it's easy. Also, don't know what you're talking about re: the 350kb stuff - when I saved your photos from the album originally they were only 15-30kb each. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]