Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2002, 01:35 AM   #11
Olli Kalma

I might try to get that dagger by that character switch... I have unpatched game...
I don't mind if I don't get that Wizard's Dagger yet...

I thougt that in next game ( when I have finished this one ) I'm starting to
catalog all computer characters ( does it say NCP? ) where they are, picture of them, spot of map, what to do/say, is there any guid mission... etc.

I just ask that, can I use screencaps from the game and map from Gaeal Serran ( that what can be found at Ironworks web page ) in my web page if I
say where I get the material? Map has signature on the left upper corner, does it be enought? Don't want to end up into court! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2002, 12:09 PM   #12
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Before you go through all that effort, Olli, you might want to check here:

http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html

Xignal wrote up an excellent walkthru with lots of pictures, maps and hints.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 06:12 PM   #13
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

BTW, Olli, when Scanthril sent you "up north" to find your reward, he was being a smart-@$$ rat and sending you all the way north to the Boogre Caves. He wasn't really trying to help you with anything, least of all rewarding you.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 07:45 AM   #14
Olli Kalma

To Bungleau:
I noticed that after I had finished B.Prison... Didn't get that he was actually sending me into prison cause I tought that reward would be found closer. So when I found Prison and looked map I didn't know that he want's me to go there. Clever fellow or he was clever... [img]smile.gif[/img]

To Wyvern:
I found that page sometime ago ( thank to forum ) and I think I just put link to Xignal's page if it's allowed... Xignal's pages are so perfect that cannot find anything to add there! So I just think if I focus on the NPC character in the game ( where to find 'em what to do and put some screen caps there too )
Also if I get some chart or tables of Traits, Spells etc. I would add them too.
But Is there some law or something that I sould been wear at? And does it be enough just to tell sources of material I use in my page?
Old 11-07-2002, 08:48 AM   #15
WillowIX
Apophis

IIRC Olli Ziroc granted permission to another member (a looong time ago) to use his maps from tgeweb. Might I suggest you pop him an email? IŽm sure he has lot of maps and other stuff heŽll let you use. You can always add "Courtesy of tgeweb.com" or some such. As to trait tables Saz has them, but someone else is hosting them for him. Send him a pm and ask him about them. [img]smile.gif[/img] Ziroc and Saz are both very, very VERY nice guys so I donŽt think youŽll have any problems (and none of their maps are copyrighted to them so you may wnat to check with activision as well. Ziroc and Saz can probably tell you what you need to know and do).
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 12:05 PM   #16
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Olli Kalma:

To Wyvern:
I found that page sometime ago ( thank to forum ) and I think I just put link to Xignal's page if it's allowed... Xignal's pages are so perfect that cannot find anything to add there! So I just think if I focus on the NPC character in the game ( where to find 'em what to do and put some screen caps there too )
Also if I get some chart or tables of Traits, Spells etc. I would add them too.
But Is there some law or something that I sould been wear at? And does it be enough just to tell sources of material I use in my page?
You can link to Xignal's site with no problem. There are so some charts/tables in the Best Tips thread which you can use as well. Just give credit to whomever wrote up the chart/tables and you should be fine. These are things anyone can figure out given the time so it's not a violation of any copyright laws.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 06:59 AM   #17
Olli Kalma

Thanks WillowIX and Wyvern!
I'll get back to this matter when I start new game and gather some information from early game etc.
Now it's close to switch one of my men into assassin...
Just few more levels... I'm greed you know... [img]smile.gif[/img]