Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2002, 11:10 PM   #1
Nutman
Dungeon Master

Gidday, I have learnt that profession quests if there is a item thats needed it will respawn if another character wants to do that same quest again.
But how about for the Ninja quest for opening the castle gates without killing anyone. I am about to start the castle and was wondering if I clean it out of all enemies and then take on the Ninja quest what happens - do monsters in the castle respawn????

cheers
Nutman
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 11:16 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Nutman,

I believe the only one that respawns is the spirit you're not supposed to awaken. Everyone else stays dead...

One note: Everyone seems to be able to take credit for opening the drawbridge. If one person completes the quest, others can simply take the quest and go back into the dojo for credit. They don't have to re-open the gates (although the gates will be closed).
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 01:53 AM   #3
Nutman
Dungeon Master

Thanks mate
cheers
Nutman
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 03:44 AM   #4
Olli Kalma

Same thing is when you must find idol of aku, ( wizard guild mission )
If two or more party members have that mission, they all get credits from it, when you have compleated mission.
First person who enter into guild after mission get fully story and experiences and other get experience too. Guild master say you don't have to seek idol anymore, cause someone has found it allready, and all your members compleate that mission too.
But they must have that quest before you find that idol. I finished that mission by one wizard and then I took same quest to other wizard and WOW! I must go to find idol again!
So it's quite important to take missions at the same time, it makes you jorney easier.
Old 10-28-2002, 12:15 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Very true, Olli Kalma, having as many characters take the same quest at the same time saves a lot of trouble - and is also one of the reasons that those of us who have done so hate Sebastio! LOL!!!

Don't think you've gotten to him just yet, but you'll know what I mean when you do!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 03:27 PM   #6
Olli Kalma

Can't wait to meet Sebastio!
It sounds like large adventure... Lot's of chips and coke... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Just kidding! I prefer drink coffee and eat salmiakki! Well I'm from Finland, what can you say...
Old 10-29-2002, 05:24 AM   #7
Radek
Red Dragon

No! The ninja promotion quest is buggy. It only checks whether the drawbridge is down but it does not check how has happened that the drawbridge is down. No monsters are respawned nowhere. Therefore:
1. Go to the Shurugeon Castle. Kill the spirits there and lower the drawbridge. Return to Ishad N'ha.
2. Take the Ninja Promotion Quest. Go to Bushi Dojo and become ninja IMMEDIATELY - the drawbridge is down now and no spirits were awakened so far - so that you have "completed" the quest
3. You can create more ninjas at the same time. The game will not try to raise the drawbridge or respawn something. Let all future ninjas to takke the quests and go to Bushi Dojo directly.