Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 01:04 PM   #1
LotharBridlington

Well I am not really sure why I am not able to bless or enchant any item that I have. My Priest has the Artifact of Vines spell and my wizard has the Artifact of Stone spell, but every time that I go into the church or magic shop to try and enchant/bless something it tells me that I have to increase my enchant skill. Well being that these are both spells (not skills) I am under the asumption that I must increase my sorcery skill because that is the only skill that is associated with the casting of spells. Both my priest and my wizard have second level sorcery so I don't know how much more that I need to be able to enchant a "simple item." Someone please clear this up for me. If you could, please send me an email (to speed things up). Thanks

Lothar

jasony@ponyexpress.net

Old 11-14-2000, 01:31 PM   #2
Elara
The Magister

To bless items you will need to acquire the Cabalist trait at any Town Temple. You must be rank 4 in the Priest Guild to get the trait.

To enchant items you need the Occultist trait from the Wizard Guild in any Magic Shoppe, and must be a rank 4 member.

Elara
Old 11-14-2000, 01:52 PM   #3
mcb0001

after you get cabalist or occult traits, then you need to get and start raising Enchants and Blessings skills.