Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 03:02 AM   #1
blackpage

To put it in a nutshell: I have finally activated the Portal in Cet's pyramid, the evil bugger himself then enchanted sweet Kerah and the latter one shows no effects whenever i give her Flasks of Holy Water.

As of yet I have already braught her 8 flasks and I'm beginning to get a bit annoyed since it's a darn long way from where she lurks to the fountain of Holy Water (and back again).

Is she a Perrier kind of goddess or what? What's needed to make her drink the Holy Water I bring her?

Since I have nothing against a little deicide every now and then I even tried to dispose her - a task that seems impossible as I can only hurt her up to a certain degree (btw, that ice-storm spell sure rocks!)

Please, anybody, what's the secret, what's the bit I'm missing - thanx in advance

Old 11-14-2000, 09:28 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

She was a bit difficult when I was trying to help her too!

You have to wait until she tells you that she is thirsty and then give her the holy water. (don't think it was use, think it was give) WHICHEVER - took me a couple of times since you have to scroll through the inventory to get to the holy water and by the time I would finally scroll to it she was no longer in the mood to drink. Make up your mind!
Eventually she did drink and things got a lot better!

Wyv