Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 02:54 AM   #1
marc

Hey

oh damm serpent temple.......

i released the 6 room puzzle and killed the boss-monster and i thought that´s it with any trouble.

But this funny idea was wrong. Now i stay in the room with all this elevators. I use all the elecators and i found some serpent priest and some rooms, wherefor i need....a key. But nobody of the priest has a key.

please Help !!!!!!

Marc

Old 11-14-2000, 05:15 AM   #2
Kenwyn

The lift maze drove me crazy. I finally mapped it on a piece of paper by drawing four diamonds <> in a square and then lettering each lift as I used it with the same letter at the starting lift and the lift it led to (disregarding the connecting tunnels). I was surprised to find that I was ignoring one lift. I took it and found the Priest with the key. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Old 11-14-2000, 05:25 AM   #3
marc

Hey,

jeep i agree with you. But i don´t find any priest with a key. That is the big problem.

Marc

Old 11-14-2000, 07:40 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Sorry for being explicit-
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Go to the original room where you entered the lift maze - the north east one of the 4 on your map. The dude you want is called a caretaker not a priest. You access his area through the northern lift in this room. If it's not working, you haven't explored enough of the maze, you are not properly mapping out where each lift goes, and you haven't taken notice of whch lifts aren't working. Keep going, perserverance will see you through.