Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 11:58 PM   #1
DiggaNutz

Ok. I think I have finished the Serpent Temple. I have been in every room, unlocked all the doors (so I imagine) and have found the Kerah statue and defeated Elyssa and got the mask...Now what? I went back to town and I'm just wondering around trying to figure out what is going on. Did I need to go out through the front door of the temple? I can't talk to the Oracle because there is only one there and she is the silent one. She tells me, "Talk to my sister." Do I need to find Kol or something? The only cool thing is, I changed my Gourk into a barbarian and put the death mask on him. Hope someone can help.

Old 11-14-2000, 12:28 AM   #2
Gaijin

Review what the Oracle in the Caves of Ishad N'Ha told you (it should be in your journal). The next part of your quest involves finding the Second Watcher, D'Soto. He's at the Shurugeon Castle ruins. Or, you could hold off on that for a while and do some guild quests (several of which will lead you to Shurugeon anyway). D'Soto is the next step.