Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 12:24 AM   #1
Lily the Ranger

Looking down into the depths after much time spent searching for a way to lower the drawbridge or jump up into those overhead openings from horse back. Oh, silly me. How many times did my heavily armored group float bouyantly over that open grate without sinking like stones. Drop the rusty swords . . . and no one gets drowned. If you swim as badly as I do, save before you go moat diving. I guess my six stooges get caught trying to all fit through the tunnel. Gasp, gasp. When DID I last save?

Old 11-28-2000, 12:24 AM   #2
Lily the Ranger

Looking down into the depths after much time spent searching for a way to lower the drawbridge or jump up into those overhead openings from horse back. Oh, silly me. How many times did my heavily armored group float bouyantly over that open grate without sinking like stones. Drop the rusty swords . . . and no one gets drowned. If you swim as badly as I do, save before you go moat diving. I guess my six stooges get caught trying to all fit through the tunnel. Gasp, gasp. When DID I last save?

Old 11-28-2000, 11:19 AM   #3
Winzalot

I think the Castle is the next place I need to go after solving the Serpent Temple and giving the Serpent Wand to the Fortune Teller.

When I go there, I cannot find the entrance before the plant things demolish me! Yikes... I've made it most of the way around the darn thing, but cannot find a way in. Please help...

Thanks.

Old 11-28-2000, 11:32 AM   #4
Drukus

The main enterance is obviously the drawbridge.... but you mush first get into the walls to open it. And preferably kill the Mantraps first.
The best thing to do, is when you run past the scoundrels near the castle, head down the left side of the castle wall... there should be a clearing, and the mantraps will not be able to follow you that far, so if you have any firestorm spells, or distance spells or weapons, try to pcik em off from a distance. then follow the moat watter down the left hand side of the wall, and it will lead you to your goal!

Old 11-28-2000, 11:34 AM   #5
Serath
Manshoon

You have to get wet to get in. If you follow the moat along the left side of the castle, you will find an open grate in the floor of one of the stone rooms. You swim down through a passage, and you'll find a lever that opens another grate above you. After gulping some air, you can make your way around the back of the ruins where you can enter through a section of wall that has crumbled.

Serath