Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 09:08 AM   #1
Zebra

I am unable to achieve the Scabban's quest given in Valeia's Magic Shop. The guys asked for news of Scabban... When I received this quest, I already finished the crypt and met Scabban, but the guys complained. I returned inside the crypt, found Scabban and try all given replies with my warlock that have received the quest. Unfortunatly, the Magic Shop's magician always tells he's waiting for Scabban news. I suspect a bug (I should have received the quest before meeting Scabban for the first time) but I am not sure. Had anyone the same problem and/or can help me?

Old 11-14-2000, 09:14 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well I killed Scabban and got credit for the quest so maybe what you have to do is kill him.

Wyv
Old 11-14-2000, 09:15 AM   #3
Sloth

I bet if you put the poor guy out of his misery you will get credit for the quest. In other words.......toast him.

Old 11-14-2000, 09:39 AM   #4
Astyanax12

I had this problem too, I killed Scabban but got no credit. So I went off and did some other stuff around Nymph Lake. Later on I went into the shop and - behold - I got the credit. Dunno if its a bug or whether there is a delay or what.

Old 11-14-2000, 01:44 PM   #5
Hiero

I had the same problem...saw Scabban prior to getting the quest. Unfortunately, nothing worked...not even Killing the poor guy. I finally reset the adventure. It really didn't take long and the quest worked fine after that.

Hiero