Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 08:50 PM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I tried to check out your party but there is no message there.
Will you repost it, please!

Wyv
Old 11-13-2000, 11:59 PM   #2
litebrite2k

hrmm....dont know why it didnt post the message so here goes try 2.

fighter/paladin/ninja/samurai (whiskah)
fighter/ranger/samurai/valkyrie (human)
fighter/barbarian/paladin/ninja (ratling)
priest/warlock/monk/assassin (pixie)
wizard/warlock/zenmaster (elf)
wizard/warlock/monk (oompha)

my main concerns are (1) are all of the role ascensions possible in the order i have them planned? (2) is the game long enough for so many class changes? (3) will i run afoul of the too many skills to fit on the page problem? (4) are there any other problems i havent thought of that may throw a wrench in the gears. I'd hate to get halfway through the game only to find that the plans for my dream team jus aren't possible.

thanks in advance. i must say that out of all the forums for the many games i've played in the past, the bunch here are the most intelligent, humorous, and curteous i've come across.

Old 11-14-2000, 03:02 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Greets!!

Looks like a pretty good party plan to me! Can't say if all of the planned class changes are possible in the order you have them but I believe they are. I've changed classes on some of my characters multiple times. Often I wished I had waited longer - example: One character stopped learning vine spells of any higher level after class change. The game really isn't long enough for lots of class changes if you really want to max them out but who cares, it's fun!
Zenmaster and Valkyrie are only achievable very very very very late in the game which is extremely disappointing. You finally get that great character class and the game is just about over &gtoof

Scronan got to zenmaster and valkyrie levels so he can probably better advise you on those. I haven't taken any of my characters to that height yet.

I agree - there are wonderful and fun people on this forum!!

Wyv