Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 06:32 PM   #1
Devnull

Heh. Erasthmedor IS killable. =) He's worth 308263 xp, too =)

Old 11-13-2000, 06:44 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

We knew that and now there is no dragon. (sniffle)

Wyv

We're endangered you know!!!
Old 11-13-2000, 07:18 PM   #3
RavenW

I love Dragons myself which is what made playing M&M so hard, didnt like the fact that you had to kill them to advance in the game. Which actually brings me to a game question Wyv, do I need to kill Koll in Dragonspire to get the remaining Shards or do I happen to find them along the way? Also, whats up with that bridge between the waterfalls (I used that crank on it and extended it), does it serve anyother purpose than saving me the trouble of jumping off the stone bridge above? Last but not least, please oh please spoil me on the Idol in there that moves the boulders, I can't find him to save my life. Thanks again!!

(One last thing: devnull, shouldnt that be /dev/null ?)

Old 11-13-2000, 08:15 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Oh gosh, you're really putting me on the spot aren't you?? (grin)
I don't recall killing Kol but that doesn't mean I didn't (how helpful is that?? NOT!)
The pool in which to dive hmmm okay if memory serves me right there was a pool area that you swam across to enter another room for some strange game reason and there were those nasty monster in it one of which had eyes that were wanted on a quest (any of this ringing a bell so I can stop blathering on and really making a foole of myself??) I think it is in that pool that you can swim through a whole in the bottom and down a passageway and voila Guardian (thanks Regis who is much better as such details).
I believe the cranky bridge was just put there so you didn't get cranky when you tried to jump off the bridge up above, missed and tumbled further down the waterfall. Of course you hvae to do it successfully at least once to even use the bridge crank so well obviously the programmers were cranky that day and the rest is nemstory!

Wyv
Old 11-13-2000, 08:17 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Kol is a nut so doing him in is probably a public service.

(but also probably politically incorrect)

Wyv
Old 11-13-2000, 11:26 PM   #6
Gaijin

Nah, you don't have to kill poor Kol. Just leave him to his own devices, he'll take care of the rest with a little help from Erathsmedor .

Leave the Dragons alone you monster!

Old 11-14-2000, 02:38 AM   #7
blackpage

Wyv: We knew that and now there is no dragon. (sniffle)

Not so, Wyvern. I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that I ran into something that called himself "Red Dragon" somewhere in the Enchanted Sea area. According to the Dragon Registration Office in Brimloch it's the long lost brother of Erathmedor who made the great treck east years ago since he's totally devoted to all things maritime.

I also learned that his funny appearance (not many a Dragons are actually red) comes from a major defect in the ozone layer of the greater Enchanted Sea area (have a look at the "GSUV" resolution #23,891 (Gael Serran United Villages) that deals with that matter, especially with the "limitation of exhausts in combustion based spells".

Old 11-14-2000, 09:35 AM   #8
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!!

Yes, I am indeed delighted to learn that there is a red dragon around! I have now spent 7 hours trying to find the Brimloch Dragon Registration office for I am certain that I must be in violation of some laws having not previously registered. But perhaps this is a good thing? Do Dragon's have to pay taxes? And who is brave enough to collect them?

I couldn't find anywhere in the manual which spells were combustioned based. Perhaps you could enlighten me since I'm very ecologically minded!