Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 10:17 AM   #1
AriesTiger

Hey everyone, I just met up with that really forward vampire, and she bit me. Now my lead character is a vampire. Is the anyway to stop this, can i get ride of the vampire trait, or not to become one at all?? Please help, thanks.

Old 11-13-2000, 10:26 AM   #2
Sloth

Sorry, you are SOL. You can heal a vampire by casting Toughen on them. Hope that helps.

Old 11-13-2000, 11:19 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Do you have a save game close to before the time you got bitten?? If you can restore your game, don't give Lysandra the chance to bite you. Attack!
On the other hand, some folks think vampires are rather sexy - does that make you feel any better??

Wyv
Old 11-13-2000, 01:12 PM   #4
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

hey AriesTiger

Yup, everyone is right, reload your game or you are SOL. I finished the game with a Vampire, and believe me it was not easy. If you decided to keep one, you must get the Fiend spell of Lifesteal.

On the other hand, my vampire also learned the skill of Frostbreath, and then I gave her Dragonbreath as well. and evil eye...so she ended as a Zenmaster with every magic spell, and all abilities.

but of course, a bad HP drain.

scronan
Old 11-14-2000, 03:44 AM   #5
Ziggurat
Symbol of Cyric

I noticed that somewhere in Skull Castle you pick up a Vampire Ring. Although it is cursed, it does have Regen +1. That's no good if it steals stat points from you, tho'.