Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-05-2001, 05:01 PM   #151
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

*casts True Sight, Oracle, and Remove Magic* you cannot hide from me... arent you ALSB anyway? why are you intent on attacking your ally?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 05:02 PM   #152
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

SSJ4Sephiroth you gonna attack them or what ill
leave you soon if you dont make a chose

* cast heal *
* cast stoneskin*
* cast ghost armor *
* gets ready to summons some Water elementels *
* wen SSJ4Sephiroth ATTACK the water elementels attack to *

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB then
Planar Prison Keeper
Wirzard : spell book( big one lots of spells)
Old 10-05-2001, 05:03 PM   #153
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

if they atack you ill help you

* cast ivisebel again *

------------------
Planar Prison Keeper
Old 10-05-2001, 05:05 PM   #154
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by waverider:
SSJ4Sephiroth you gonna attack them or what ill
leave you soon if you dont make a chose

* cast heal *
* cast stoneskin*
* cast ghost armor *
* gets ready to summons some Water elementels *
* wen SSJ4Sephiroth ATTACK the water elementels attack to *

umm... i already attacked, i cast Horrid Wilting on him... but if you say i have to physically attack, then alright! *Sephiroth charges forward at Deiter with his Masamune down to his left. when he gets six feet away, he brings his sword up (Masamune is 6 and a half feet, btw), cutting a large gash through Deiter's skin. he backs off, waiting for the next move while chanting a spell*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 05:06 PM   #155
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

From the distance, Mistral hears raised voices and senses an air of hostility surrounding the restored KFA restaurant. She treads carefully towards it, her sharp eyes roaming about surveying the area.

To her surprise, she sees a bundle of dark green robes. Cautiously, she approaches and lifts the hood. It is an elf, very much injured.

"Little one, can you hear me?" Mistral whispers, gently shaking the body, but stopping as she notices its scars.

I must help this little one...oh, Mistral, you sure have a knack of attracting trouble and the like...

Gathering her strength, Mistral quietly lifts the body off the ground and cradles it for a moment. She sets off, looking for help.

Old 10-05-2001, 05:10 PM   #156
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
From the distance, Mistral hears raised voices and senses an air of hostility surrounding the restored KFA restaurant. She treads carefully towards it, her sharp eyes roaming about surveying the area.

To her surprise, she sees a bundle of dark green robes. Cautiously, she approaches and lifts the hood. It is an elf, very much injured.

"Little one, can you hear me?" Mistral whispers, gently shaking the body, but stopping as she notices its scars.

I must help this little one...oh, Mistral, you sure have a knack of attracting trouble and the like...

Gathering her strength, Mistral quietly lifts the body off the ground and cradles it for a moment. She sets off, looking for help.

* voice in your head leave this creature to be my friend *
* summons mages to stop mistral4543 from taking the elf *

* mages cast imprison on mistral4543*

------------------
Planar Prison Keeper
Old 10-05-2001, 05:14 PM   #157
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter drew in a sharp breath as Sephiroths sword hit him. Seeing blood soaking the front of his studded leather armor, he runs up quickly cutting into Sephiroth's arm. Pulling back a little he goes into a defensive pose.~

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Free drinks to all you ALSB guys and also to a certain HADB member.
Old 10-05-2001, 05:16 PM   #158
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~A single tear slides down her cheek as she watches blood seep from Dieter. She points her sword at Seph and with a wavering voice speaks~ "I'll tear you asunder and send your corrupted soul back to hell where it belongs!" ~The tear on her cheek freezes to ice. Her eyes are cold and grey. She then stampedes to her foe and attempts to destroy him with mighty sweeps of the long sword.~

------------------
KFA all-around and official vice president of marketing.

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-05-2001, 05:17 PM   #159
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

damn... *casts Cure Light Wounds on his arm, and begins another mage spell. this time, the ball in his hands is red, and begins to expand and contract. he finishes quickly, and a large ball of fire leaps out from the sky. it smacks into Deiter with incredible force, scorching him and blowing him back into the wall* you cut my cape, so i hit you with a Comet! balances out, doesnt it?
*the Comet also knocked KS back against the wall*
------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 05:20 PM   #160
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

* Becomes Visebel *

* pulls his Staff of WaveIng *

i dont use this unless very importent fight

and attacks K.Spree wounding him In his Back

* cast invisibel *

starts to run Away to the forest
and then teleports him self back
with a soldier who defend him
* becomes visebel

------------------
Planar Prison Keeper
* teleport out *
I JUST LOVE TELEPORT