Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 12:13 AM   #1
Wesley

I got the idea that there should be a few quests related to my being in charge of the DeArnise Keep, but so far nothing. When I stop in, I hear of bandits causing a problem, but I don't get to go after them. I just make a decision about spending some money. I hire a flaky preacher, thinking good, he might bring in a bunch of witches and... and... nothing. If this continues, I'll be trading my long sword for a rocking chair. Before I set off after Bodhi and the Lanthorn, is there any way to spark up any castle related quests? Does Nalia have to be in my crew for that to happen? She's safely tucked in the castle, because I don't need another mage.

Old 11-18-2000, 12:19 AM   #2
omegadawn
Welcomed New User

Dont give up there is a little action in the Fighter stronghold quest. The best part is the 500 gold a week. As far a Nalia is concerned I dont think you need her for the quests to activate. Though when I had the stronghold she was in my party the whole time. As I recall the stronghold events occured about once a week( just like the flow of gold)
Old 11-18-2000, 12:23 AM   #3
Armisael

Haha! I like the way you put it. No, you're right, the keep is very boring. Talk to Domo, talk to morons, spend money; that's pretty much it, until the final bit, where you have to fight a really pissy battle. Nalia doesn't give you any more keep quests, either.