Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2004, 05:24 PM   #1
nytharloteepee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I finished the Radiant Heart quest (rather silly) and then suddenly Yoshimo is complaining that "This is just a minor setback, we'll eventually get back on track." He sounds kinda depressed. I'm just wondering if it is because my rep went up to 19 or is it because I took too long on the Renal Bloodscalp quest? I'm supposed to go to Sea Bounty, but I've put it off a few days or so (to get some papers for Edwin.) So is there a timer on that quest?

Also, is there a timer on the Umar Hills quest? I've put that off too and it's been a week since Delon came.
Old 10-09-2004, 05:28 PM   #2
Brainless One
Zhentarim Guard

Yes, he says it because of your reputation. If you raise it up to 20 he will probably make another short speech, and if you stay too long like that he might leave the party. I don't remember what his alignment is however...

And I do not think there is a timer on the Umar Hills quest, assuming you have never been there.
-Brainless One
Brainless One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 05:41 PM   #3
nytharloteepee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was trying not to become too goody this time but alternative fun always seem to drop me like 9 rep points.

For instance, some jerk in the Promenade starting talking racist elf trash to my main character so I figured why not have my assassin take the guy out? So of course, everyone gets alerted and I lose 3 then 6 more points. So back to the goody safe XP route.
Old 10-09-2004, 07:06 PM   #4
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
It's for the 20 rep, but as he's Neutral he won't leave the party, he'll only complain.

And no, there's absolutely no timer for the Umar Hills quest, only for the ranger-only quests that follow.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote