Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-01-2003, 08:04 PM   #1
Blue Paladin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hey guyz
what do u guyz think of swashbucklers?

in my opinion they are the coolist!! at high level and good gear they are extremely handy. i have one in probably the most successful honest games of mine. he has extemely good stuff for a thief and he's -9 AC.

also the party i have just rocks!!!!!!!!!
Myself-human swashbuckler
Virconia-drow elf cleric
Jahiera-half elf fighter druid
Keldorn-human inquistor
Minsc-human ranger
Edwin-human conjurer

now you might think that having minsc and edwin in the same party is not good, but they seem to work together and nobody has left me and i'm in chapter7

not bad eh?
Old 05-01-2003, 08:10 PM   #2
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Ah BG2, yeah swashbucklers were pretty cool, haven't played BG2 for about 1.5 years though. When I get some breathing space from uni work I will finish my TC, and play everyone else's MODs (doesn't look like it'll happen soon )

You'll find that most people who visit this forum haven't played BG2 for a while - the people who are still playing it post in the BG2 forum.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray