Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-06-2001, 06:50 PM   #11
Charlie
Lord Ao

Oops....again.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-06-2001, 06:51 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hi Charlie!

Just post if it gets fixed! Good to see you here, anyway!
I hope we can play tomorrow..but we're flexible. BK can probably play tomorrow.

CB

Charlie! You are getting SNEAKY!
So bro is working on melted machine? LOL Didja tell him I need my Charlie-fix? And I think turbo must be in serious withdrawl by now...not one BG2 game for 2 weeks!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-06-2001, 06:52 PM   #13
Charlie
Lord Ao

Where are we actually up to in the game? I forgot (as per) and I'm trying to get a mental picture.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-06-2001, 06:53 PM   #14
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Oops....again.

AAAAAAACK!

Charlie! LOLOLOLOLOL

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-06-2001, 06:55 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Where are we actually up to in the game? I forgot (as per) and I'm trying to get a mental picture.
Goin after RED!!!!!! WhoooEEEE! Or we will after we sort out Druidgirl problems? No, wait, we have her back so I think Windspear was next! YESSSSS!

CB
Dragonslaying Bard

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-06-2001, 07:09 PM   #16
Charlie
Lord Ao

The problem isn't on my machine CB. His machine was suffering untold crashing (usually during Ultima Online) and then began crashing overnight. He's "borrowed" a fan from "my" (his really) PC until he resolves it permanently. I don't hassle him on PC issues as you know CB. I've effectively been given a PC with a 24/7 totally free, very fast net connection. I don't feel right to put him on the "hurry up" so that I can play a game. Oddly enough I've no doubt that he would come round and fix the other one up right this instant should I ask it of him, I just can't ask.

Newsflash; Quote - "I might sort that other machine out tonight, I just don't know if I can be arsed".........Err, fingers silently crossed

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-06-2001, 07:13 PM   #17
turbovee
Elminster

No pressure Charlie. It's cool your bro hooks you up like that. By now you've heard CB's voice. Could she be a total phone girl or what?

------------------
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-06-2001, 07:16 PM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
The problem isn't on my machine CB. His machine was suffering untold crashing (usually during Ultima Online) and then began crashing overnight. He's "borrowed" a fan from "my" (his really) PC until he resolves it permanently. I don't hassle him on PC issues as you know CB. I've effectively been given a PC with a 24/7 totally free, very fast net connection. I don't feel right to put him on the "hurry up" so that I can play a game. Oddly enough I've no doubt that he would come round and fix the other one up right this instant should I ask it of him, I just can't ask.

Newsflash; Quote - "I might sort that other machine out tonight, I just don't know if I can be arsed".........Err, fingers silently crossed
Hey Charlie, you know I'm teasing!
I know about your setup and I wouldn't ask him to hurry up, either.

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-06-2001, 07:18 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
No pressure Charlie. It's cool your bro hooks you up like that. By now you've heard CB's voice. Could she be a total phone girl or what?
Those silly things? LOL

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 04-06-2001, 07:20 PM   #20
Charlie
Lord Ao

I say this "hand on heart".

That lady has probably got the sexiest voice it's ever been my pleasure to listen to. I suggested a job in tele-sales to her. She could sell coal to a coal miner with that voice......really.

If we can all hook up voice files that'd be a blast. I already done a set for IWD that had me absolutely creasing up (biased obviously.) The abuse my guy gives out when getting shot at isn't really for the ears of ladies unfortunately.

------------------
One love, peace.