Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-24-2001, 03:22 PM   #11
Lestat
Manshoon

I love all of Jan's story's and the interaction between Viconia, Minsc, Jan and Keldorn. I ended having to kill keldorn though
Old 08-24-2001, 04:45 PM   #12
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I thought making fun of Elthan and his little sages was pretty good.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.
Old 08-24-2001, 05:12 PM   #13
Mel
The Magister

Hmm, funniest moments. I think it would have to be Anomen declaring his love for me just as we entered the lair of the Shade Dragon. And all of Jan's stories.
Old 08-24-2001, 06:26 PM   #14
oldbittercraig
Elminster

annoyingman was just expressing his true feelings for you in case he didn't make it out alive...
Old 08-24-2001, 07:42 PM   #15
8Ball
Dungeon Master

I have Viconia and Jan in my party and I took Memnoch's advice on the CTRL-I cheat so that I can witness some funny conversations.....

so its not really a funny thing that happened to me but it was a halarious conversation with Jan and Viconia, where Viconia dragged my character into the conversation to explain why I hung out with such an imbecile [Jan] and I responded in true Jan fashion....

Who here remembers Plooty Paladin-piper, the flesh golem eating champion?!

------------------
Does it please you to opress me, to spurn the work of your hands, while you smile upon the schemes of the wicked? Do you have eyes of flesh? Do you see as a mortal sees? Sometimes I feel like you want me to fail...
Old 08-25-2001, 07:17 AM   #16
Mana
Welcomed New User

one of the funniest is when you meet Crazy Celvan down on the docks and he says something like this:

`There once was a warrior true
with the sense knocked out of him too
but in a hamster he found
some wisdowm profound
and now where goes he, goes his Boo`

ànd also the conversation with Mr Trax in the goverment district.

PC: Dont I have the right to remain silent?
Trax: the right to remain silent? what kind of stupid right is that!
Old 08-25-2001, 09:31 AM   #17
Mel
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by oldbittercraig:
annoyingman was just expressing his true feelings for you in case he didn't make it out alive...
As a matter of fact, none of us made it out alive. Not the first couple of hundred times at least. Then I got it into my head NOT to try to kill the dragon. I expect it'll still be there when and if I perfect my dragon-slaying stratergie.
And just for the record, Anomen is not annoying. At the moement he's my best fighter AND healer. I can put up with his chattering.

Oh, and another funny moment. Nalia doing her 'How are we helping the less fortunate etc' speech on the second floor of her house.
Old 08-25-2001, 04:32 PM   #18
Kitty
Manshoon

All Jan's stories were pretty funny: the lobotomized half-orc (for Anomen), his cousin who had a vomiting curse (for Nalia), the paladin who slept with a golem ( for Keldorn)and so on.
Oh, and when I had to turn into the slayer to open a door of the mind flayers' lair because I didn't know about the collars, I lost 2 rep points and in this exact moment Aerie said, "I never imagined we would be doing such great things"!
Old 09-09-2001, 06:57 AM   #19
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

I got one very funny one. Minsc has Lilarcor. Just when I'm getting laid with Viconia, Lilarcor says : "Let's see what's inside this one" LOL

------------------
There's something in your eyes, ah no, I see now, it's the reflection of my deadly gaze - Mirac Honorguard
(Necromancer)
Old 09-09-2001, 08:10 AM   #20
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

finaly i fond his licador hios brother duudes
now thats fun like am romancin with arie
than hackmaster : could you be shut up for a change .
arie : ohhhh , gert let him be quet , please
i forgot the rest but it was fun ..

------------------

am a surfer i like it to ...