Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 01-07-2005, 07:19 PM   #1
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

SPOILERS******
So did I screw myself out of being able to finish the werewolf quest in Lonleywood?

I got the Bower to realize he's a werewolf and now he's asking me for help curing him. I've already had the encounter in the Barbarian camp with the mirror to show that the leader is a phony, but haven't yet gone to the "Sea of Moving Ice"

Also, I've killed the assassin after he attacked me.

But now, none of the brothers are to be found (2 were killed, where'd the other one go?) No one cares, it's not even given to me as an option to ask. I've talked every member in town. Every walkthrough says to talk to the inn keeper, but there's nothing in the talk options that allow me to ask anymore about the brothers or about the werewolf cure.

Did I do things out of order and now I can't resolve this?
Also, the walkthrough on the Ironworks homepage is a dead link, but I'm guessing Z knows that.
Old 01-07-2005, 09:08 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Tip: Seek help at the Lonelywoods temple.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 06:07 AM   #3
Serak Moonblade
Manshoon

well, i don't think killing the assassin has anything to do with the werewolf. after the ranger asks you to heal him (i think you offer to and he doesn't ask you), go back and speak tro the innkeeper (kieran i think, the guy with the mirror in has inner room) and pick up the thread till he offers you an amulet which will help to contain the curse but not abate it. go back to the ranger and give it to him.
another method is to kill the ranger.

happy hunting
Either learn or leave
Serak Moonblade is offline   Reply With Quote