Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2005, 01:27 PM   #1
lost prophet
Drow Warrior

im trying to install tutu and so far so good. except when i run tutu.exe it flashes and goes away and nothing happens, i found this in the tutu readme faq...

Q: When I double-click bg1tutu.exe, it just flashes and then stops. I thought this was going to take 3 to 6 minutes?

A: Make sure you have your paths set correctly in the configuration file. If you’re BG/BG + TotSC install was in C:\games\BG and your BGII/BGII + ToB install was in c:\games\BGII, this is what the top of your configuration file should look like:

~source~ [ ~C:\games\BG~ ]

~source.variant~ [ ~BG1~ ]

~target~ [ ~C:\games\BGII ~ ]

~target.variant~ [ ~BG2~ ]

now i have checked the configuration folder and my path over and over again and they are exactly the same but nothing chages. i have all the patches and all that rot. anyone know what im doing wrong?
Old 09-09-2005, 11:15 AM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Have you typed in the path yourself? If you have, mind the "\" and not "/". Other than that, it would be really helpful if you managed to see what the DOS prompt says. Cause the deal is probably that the installation starts, then finds some error, and reports it in the black window instantly before it closes... Not sure if any of that helped, but it's not a problem I've seen before... Try a re-download maybe?
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote