Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-06-2001, 07:07 PM   #31
Stealthy

Quote:
Oh sheesh StealthyLove, praytell what kind of "goose" did you think I was referring to? Yes, you need to stick around more, you are quacking up a bit! Hey, seals are much better than ducks, and of course, you live in beautiful Scotland so you will always have my envy!!
You didn't miss me that much considering your post count! And you were offline for ages too! I will have to find a way to use my wap phone to post so that I can keep up with you spamaholics! Your bill must be huge, the ducks must be envious of you too. As for me I suffered a severe malardie because of your absence. Maybe I should make like Sir Francis Drake and set sail for the New World and become a pirate, so I can steal your affections.

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-06-2001, 07:14 PM   #32
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

LW,

just posting to let you know that I did not take your openness the wrong way. ThanKs. But some things you said deserve a "Germanly thorough" answer. And I need to get up rather early tomorrow, because there are a couple of flats to check out - early by the standards of a lazy university student that is, not by the standards of a working woman like you . But anyway, that long answer will have to wait 'til tomorrow.

'Til then !

------------------
So long !

R³ - new, much improved signature under construction !

Old 04-06-2001, 07:18 PM   #33
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
You didn't miss me that much considering your post count! And you were offline for ages too! I will have to find a way to use my wap phone to post so that I can keep up with you spamaholics! Your bill must be huge, the ducks must be envious of you too. As for me I suffered a severe malardie because of your absence. Maybe I should make like Sir Francis Drake and set sail for the New World and become a pirate, so I can steal your affections.

StealthyLove, if you read all my past posts when you were absent you will see all was general conversation wiling away the time until you returned. And with cable modem my bill is the same every month, cheaper than two phones lines (dial-up). The time I was offline was a blessing because the agony of your absence was rising to a crescendo. I dreamt every night of kilts akimbo.... If you ever do become a pirate, I will be your sea mistress!

------------------
Old 04-06-2001, 07:39 PM   #34
Stealthy

My mistress, nay my Queen! You can sail with me and my sheets anytime!

Alas I too must make do with dreams for now, as it is time for bed See you tomorrow, my sweet Ladylicious.

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-06-2001, 08:19 PM   #35
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
LW,

just posting to let you know that I did not take your openness the wrong way. ThanKs. But some things you said deserve a "Germanly thorough" answer. And I need to get up rather early tomorrow, because there are a couple of flats to check out - early by the standards of a lazy university student that is, not by the standards of a working woman like you . But anyway, that long answer will have to wait 'til tomorrow.

'Til then !

No problem, Ramon. I understand. Good luck on finding a suitable flat, I empathize with you as I just got through doing the exact same thing pretty much! I'll look forward to your response tomorrow or whenever you can get round to it. Now that our "misunderstanding" is in the past, I think you know I will not take anything you say out of context and will strive to understand your "point of view" on things. Have a good evening, Ramon!

------------------
Old 04-06-2001, 08:27 PM   #36
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
My mistress, nay my Queen! You can sail with me and my sheets anytime!

Alas I too must make do with dreams for now, as it is time for bed See you tomorrow, my sweet Ladylicious.

I've been waiting to hear you call me that all evening!! Finally!! Now I can continue the evening in my present Stealth-Dreamstate, thank you! Goodnight!

------------------
Old 04-06-2001, 09:11 PM   #37
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
You are an incredibly intelligent, witty, charming person, that is my take on you

See Ramon?? See see?? I TOLD you so.

LadyZ I've really enjoyed hearing about your new house & your neighbors. You are a good story teller.

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
Member of Fast Fourward
Old 04-06-2001, 09:23 PM   #38
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
See Ramon?? See see?? I TOLD you so.

LadyZ I've really enjoyed hearing about your new house & your neighbors. You are a good story teller.

Bili - hehe! Not as much a good storyteller as a person that "strange" things seem to happen to me! Never a dull moment in LadyZ's life. That can be taken good or bad. If you heard my RL stories of my past occurances, your beautiful red hair would curl!! HAHA! Oh well, only enhances my vitality! I will survive cause it's been much worse than this by far! Ahh, the humanity....!

------------------