Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2001, 03:13 AM   #1
Link
Jack Burton

The first question I got, is when and how i get Aerie (Bodhi turned her into vampire etc.) back. I think i missed something, cos i can get into the palace, kill Jonnie, and go to Hell after that. I don't know what to do now, so i figured to ask how i can get Aerie back, who i need to talk to.

The second question: Is it possible to kill Firkraag AFTER you've finished Shadows of Amn? I mean: i've got ToB, so i can continue and finish the story for good, but i have skipped a couple of things, so i'm not quite sure whether or not i should go back, finish those, and then help out Ellesime with her lover-problems.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-16-2001, 03:56 AM   #2
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
The first question I got, is when and how i get Aerie (Bodhi turned her into vampire etc.) back. I think i missed something, cos i can get into the palace, kill Jonnie, and go to Hell after that. I don't know what to do now, so i figured to ask how i can get Aerie back, who i need to talk to.

The second question: Is it possible to kill Firkraag AFTER you've finished Shadows of Amn? I mean: i've got ToB, so i can continue and finish the story for good, but i have skipped a couple of things, so i'm not quite sure whether or not i should go back, finish those, and then help out Ellesime with her lover-problems.
Hope you have a save made before entering Hell, or else there's no way to undo.

SPOILERS...
To revive Aerie, you'll need Bodhi's black heart and Aerie's body. Bring them both to the Temple Ruins, to the statue of Amnautor - the one where you have to cross the letter floor puzzle. Put both into the statue's arms and Aerie will be cured and resurrected.

You should tie up all loose ends by Chapter 6 as once you embark on Chapter 7 you won't be able to return. Actually, you should still be able to leave the Elven City but once the plot progresses beyond a certain point (I don't know when this is), you can't get out ever.

And once you carry on into ToB, you can't return to Amn ever again.

------------------
"Butt-kicking for goodness!" - Minsc
"Cities always teem with evil and decay. Let's give it a good shake and SEE WHAT FALLS OUT!!" - Minsc
Old 08-16-2001, 03:56 AM   #3
trux

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
If you locate the tome called "Vampirus Omnibus" or something like that from the other room it will detail what you must do. If you want to be SPOILED...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
take Aerie's body and Bodhi's black heart to the statue in the Temple Ruins and place them in her arms.

Quote:

Once you face Jon for the final time there is no going back to any parts of SoA - you will be led immediately into ToB.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux