Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2001, 05:36 PM   #1
Scottith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK jaheira jus went and ticked off some guy in the seas bounty tavern. The dude cursed her and I don't feal like searching for him jaheira has already been more of a burden than a help and all her talking is really starting to piss me off, so can someone please tell me where he is.
Old 06-05-2001, 05:51 PM   #2
Tancred
White Dragon

Right... this is actually quite an involved quest, so hold onto your hats:
>
Spoiler
>
>
>
>
>
>
First, go to the Slums Discrict. visit the Coppor Coronet pub, and speak to Bernard, the bartender. Jahiera and he will have a conversation - and the plot will advance a bit.
Next, travbel to the Government District, and pay a visit to the main Council Building. Ask the Wizard near the door about wizards dressed in green-and-black, and he'll be non-committal about the whole affair.
When you leave the building, you should meet a man. He'll be able to help you - for a price. I won't give away tyhe surprise.
When you come to track down Baron Ployer, he's in a poorhouse in the North-East of the slums district. I THINK it should be on your mapo, I'm not sure.

But do give it a go. Take my word for it - Jahiera is a very powerful NPC, and very useful if you use her right.

Happy hunting!

Tancred

[This message has been edited by Tancred (edited 06-05-2001).]
Old 06-05-2001, 05:58 PM   #3
Xod
Zhentarim Guard

Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Baron Ployer is in the slums district in the house just north of Gaelan Bayle's house, it is called "derelict house" if you view the map. Kill him, take back the lock of Jaheira's hair, and rest for 24 hours (3 times). You can also hire the Wizards that cursed Jaheira to kill Ployer in the Gov't district. Go in the main gov't building, ask around about "wizards in green robes" and then leave. Outside, the leader of the wizard group will make you an offer.