Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2003, 11:19 PM   #1
Mammaw
Welcomed New User

Hello to all my old friends and to any new ones too! I was going through my old games with my granddaughter today looking for a good game for her to play, found my WW game, got it out and reinstalled it. It began with showing my granddaughter how to "create a good game of WW", but, she told me she already knew how because she often playrd at her Aunt Christy's house. We both had input on creating our awesome team of characters and then she took off joyfully off into the lovely forest of the GS. She was doing really good, when I found myself watching the stats and telling her where to go and not to go yet (she didn't like that). . .then she went to bed and I kept playing. . . Anyways, the next thing I know, its 11:00 and there I was, with 20 bottles of healing potion and no memory of how to divide them up; so naturally I thought of you! That was all I needed to hook up to my favorite forum once again. Can you believe that I can't remember?!?! Well, in my own defense, it has been about 2 years or so since I played. Could you, would you please, help me remember?

Silly Mammaw!

(Love and prayers to Wyv and Saz):}
Old 07-12-2003, 01:30 AM   #2
macoati
Manshoon

Welcome back, Mammaw. I suppose I would qualify for that "new" title in friendship. If I recall correctly...
1) Enter your inventory for the specific character.
2) Select the item needing the split.
3) Choose the "Divvy" button down near the bottom of the screen.
4) Use the slider bar to the desired level.
5) Click "ok"? (or whatever needs doing [img]smile.gif[/img] )
6) Pass them around to whoever needs them.

Gee, would Radek be proud of that explanation?
Old 07-12-2003, 11:39 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH!!!!

I am so delighted to see you back! I was looking for your email just the other day and ended up doing a landslide of BC rescue stuff instead. Hope all is very well indeed!!!

Wyv
Old 07-12-2003, 01:00 PM   #4
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Hello Mammaw, and welcome back to the forum of everyone's favourite game. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] It is good to hear you have introduced your daughter to the game. We relish every new hooked follower of the noble Lord Anephas. I suppose I qualify as a "new friend" since I obviously joined the forum after your leaving. But it is always nice to meet new people here, so it is nice to see you.

Oh, and I believe Macoati has answered your question.
Old 07-13-2003, 12:01 AM   #5
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Welcome back, Mammaw. May the Gael Serran be every bit as much fun as you remember... across the generations [img]smile.gif[/img]

Only thing I'd add to Macoati's post is that to select the potions, you need to right-click on them. That should cover it.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote