Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2002, 06:22 AM   #21
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

right well im off for a bit.... Ive got a burning disire to play bg1 again... lol. anyway, back in 2 hrs or so.... and since the convos are going so slowly... I doubt much will have changed when I get back. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2002, 08:09 AM   #22
lroyo

I'm here now CD!!!! Hey everyone! I'm sending a big hug out to all my IW friends. You know who you are!

I'm just soooooooo sick of studying! All I've done all week is work, study, work, study, (Wimbledon), work, study! I can't wait to get this subject done and move on.

I want to play Thief 2! I stupidly played the first couple of missions during an extended study break, and now it's all I can think of! I love it.

Anyone seen Downunda????

Old 06-25-2002, 08:14 AM   #23
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hi Avi. poor you with all that studying... lol; me Ive actaully just finsihed college, on my summer break now. would u like a coffee? oh yeah, and readin WoT slowly.. theif 2, got the first one, is the second one any good?
Old 06-25-2002, 08:24 AM   #24
lroyo

Yeah, the second so far seems as good as the first one. They really can't be beaten for atmosphere!

And yes, I definitely want that coffee. Lleyton plays at Wimbledon in about an hour, so I'm going to be up late tonight!

GO LLEYTON!!!!!!

Old 06-25-2002, 08:25 AM   #25
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*mutters darkly* 'about net connections timing out' *walks over to Avi, bows, and hands her her coffee* so, been up to much else?
Old 06-25-2002, 08:36 AM   #26
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Yeah, good question, where is Downunda ? Haven't seen him in a few days. Maybe he is on a holliday ?
Old 06-25-2002, 08:47 AM   #27
lroyo

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Yeah, good question, where is Downunda ? Haven't seen him in a few days. Maybe he is on a holliday ?
Hi Johnny!!!! How are you?

I get the feeling that maybe Downunda had a big night on the weekend and is still recovering! [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

Otherwise, he's concentrating on getting a job! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2002, 08:55 AM   #28
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol; well, Im going off for a while, (if anyone cares) gotta eat some lunch... cyber foods all well and good, but... a rangers gotta keep his strength up *cheeky grin* btw cloud, nice coffee.
Old 06-25-2002, 09:31 AM   #29
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ACK! Sir M.. it was sweet of you to make the new thread but you changed the setup of text and COLORS! Ack! tradition, my dear.. it's supposed to be the same each time... sigh.. you can edit it, or I can start a new thread.. don't want to break our ONE YEAR run as we move into the second year of the thread! (don't worry, I'm teasing you a bit, but I do like to maintain that first post as it was, because this IS a continuing thread for all intents and purposes.)

PS, as a general rule, gang, I'm trying to do the upkeep and make then new threads these days. We don't need to automatically make them at any specific number under 300 posts, but I do it to keep the threads viable and reasonable for new readers. So you don't need to rush to make a new one if it's under say, 180 posts unless you know I'm away.

But if you do need to (when I'm away or it gets over that 180 mark and I've not made a new one, please faithfully copy the ORIGINAL first post, don't change colors, wording or setup. IF you like, you can add your own name under the 'hostess' line, since you're helping,though. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Couldn't agree more, Cloudy. It is very disorienting to have the Cafe' change all of the time. Good morning, everyone. Glad to see that Mouse closed the 'Hugs' thread, it was getting rather heated...
Old 06-25-2002, 09:36 AM   #30
lroyo

Hugs thread???? What did I miss?