Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2001, 12:20 PM   #11
Manwe
Manshoon

Thanks for the info! , hmm
*grabs a large sandwich*
I think i'll go and rest for a while
*casts "Summon Sofa" in the corner of the building*
*goes to sleep*
See you guys tomorrow!
*hrzzzz*
Old 11-26-2001, 12:23 PM   #12
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"Thank you, my dear..."

turns back to Legolas...

"Oh...sorry, I have just noticed that you have my name in there, along with Brain where Pinky is explaining the dwarves. I don't rememeber there being a Larry on the show when Pinky made that comment, so I assume you are referring to me. That's all. I wanted to ask if I am viewed as the Ironworks' evil overlord, or what?"
Old 11-26-2001, 12:26 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Dresdan:

It's chilly a bit to chilly for my taste, and cloudy(no the sky not you). My wife has me putting up Christmas lights already and it's cold if you stay out to long. Yes, Lagolas warned me about the barrel, Neb cooked me a very nice, very filling traditional English breakfast this morning,so i'm not hungry. I just wanted to see what the red crispy things would do.

LOL@ the red crispy things.

Wow... would your wife make you put up my lights too? hehe...
I need to put mine out tonight I think, it's rather interesting stringing the shrubs by blinking Christmas light... considering it's dark by the time I get home!

Cloudy

PS.. uh Manwe.. we have several sofas already! LOL *wonders where to put the new one later*
Old 11-26-2001, 12:34 PM   #14
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

Fortunatly for me my wife is completly computer illiterate. So you will NOT have the opportunity to ask her. As she would probably volunteer my services willingly. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2001, 12:39 PM   #15
Legolas
Jack Burton

LOL no, Larry was a one-show star. He helped Brain in trying to take over the world once, but unfortunately it failed [img]smile.gif[/img]

But it's time to change te qoute again anyway (I try do remember doing it once a day, as I've got a huge list of them [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks for reminding me )

Bye signature Larry [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Plus, I think it'd be an honour to be considered Brain's equal [img]smile.gif[/img] He's not evil, he just wants to take over the world...
Old 11-26-2001, 12:42 PM   #16
Neb
Account deleted by Request

*Walks in while humming a cheery tune* So, how is everyone today? Man, getting released from the torture chamber that they call "school" two hours earlier than usual sure can improve your day a lot [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2001, 12:53 PM   #17
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
LOL no, Larry was a one-show star. He helped Brain in trying to take over the world once, but unfortunately it failed [img]smile.gif[/img]

But it's time to change te qoute again anyway (I try do remember doing it once a day, as I've got a huge list of them [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks for reminding me )

Bye signature Larry [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Plus, I think it'd be an honour to be considered Brain's equal [img]smile.gif[/img] He's not evil, he just wants to take over the world...

I am trying to learn to be more evil over-lord type. For example...did you see how those shadows formed the door that I walked through? Was that evil enough?
Old 11-26-2001, 01:04 PM   #18
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

I am trying to learn to be more evil over-lord type. For example...did you see how those shadows formed the door that I walked through? Was that evil enough?

Why are you asking a ranger? Ask an HADB member! Like me! We are the true Overlords, whether we be good, evil or neutral, hmmmmm.... That door of shadows thing was evil, but unleash a few soul-devouring beasts as well next time you do it, that'll be more evil, also, grab various innocents nearby and use your evil powers to kill them painfully, oh and don't forget to kill any underlings who fail you.
Old 11-26-2001, 02:14 PM   #19
Legolas
Jack Burton

I'm on to you Larry [img]smile.gif[/img]
You're trying to find out how to take over the order of the holy flame, and then shove the blame on me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well, since I'm an ally of the paladins of Keldorn's Order, I couldn't possibly tell you, as you'd turn it against us.

Fight one evil moderator or fight one evil overlord moderator and stuff like that

But shadows can always be used to amplify your evilness, as can dense fogs suddenly appearing from out of nowhere...

I'll go grab myself a cup of tea. Anyone else want something?
Old 11-26-2001, 03:23 PM   #20
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ROFL!!!
Hey! Thanks everyone...I hope that I am not viewed as really a bad person. I am having fun in the RPG forum, where I try to visit and post in each of the threads as an "in-character" player. That tends to turn me into an "in-character" moderator...but I hope that I am not being overbearing and rude. I am having fun with everyone...even the drunk paladins that wear pink dragon armor...

Please, let me know if I am being rude to anyone or overstepping my boundries. I do not want to ruin anyone;s fun...only amplify it...And if I am not mistaken...I have found a way to be quite entertaining..

Your comments are longed for...