Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-08-2001, 06:51 AM   #1
Epidemic
Welcomed New User

Hi again...
I went to the official BG2 site for the first time the other day and found that there's a patch there (I'm sure y'all know about it). Before I patch my game to the latest version, is there anything I should know about what it does? Cos I couldn't find any info about the actual changes it makes, and I've found in the past some games are better (read: more fun) left unpatched.

Thx, Epi
Old 07-08-2001, 08:02 AM   #2
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

What it does is fix bugs in the game. sometims certain things are supposed to happen and if you dont have the patch installed they might not happen correctly. Youll get stuck at a certain point in the plot and someone is supposed to do something and without the patch they wont.... so its basicly end of game and restart a new one and then at the same point .... youre sdstuck again.

it also corrects certain kits to behave the way they are supposed to.... really theres too much to list.

My advise is to get the patch and install it so you dont have any problems.

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!