Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 08-05-2003, 06:22 PM   #1
Grammar
Zhentarim Guard

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled the game to play SoA with my friend (Who does not have ToB). I installed the latest of the SoA patches. Now that I am done playing with him, can I merely install ToB and then the latest patch on top of that, or will doing so screw up the game?
Grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 06:31 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

If and only if you have SoA, Official patch and no unofficial content (even the SoA baldurdash might cause troubles, although I doubt it) you can install ToB safely.

If you have any actual mods installed you will have to remove them. weiDU mods should be ok. Old style mods, best bet is to start from scratch.