Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2003, 04:09 PM   #31
ElricMorlockin
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
[QB] 1. Mostly, I don't dislike states. Nebraska left me very unimpressed from my visit there. The part of Indiana I mostly get to see (NW -- Gary, etc.) is a hellhole, but I know that's not the whole state. Iowa also left me very unimpressed during my brief visit. But dislike is too strong. There are cities I dislike, but that's another story.
I hear that, and am damn glad I live in the very southeast corner of Indiana, which is about as far from Gary as it can be (if you're gonna live in Indiana!)
I havent visited all the states either, but have found very decent people and things to do everywhere I have gone thus far. I have also found some real a$$-wipes as well, but like dad always used to tell me, "Son there are two things you can do in the world when it comes to people. Either accept the fact that there are alot of a$$holes in it, or become a procotologist and get paid for dealing with them."

Quote:
2. Freedom Fries, of course. [img]graemlins/tomcat.gif[/img]

Actually, I call them fries, chips, potato wedges, or "handy ketchup sticks." But, if a place did in fact call them Freedom Fries, I would point and laugh and of course not buy them.
Same here. I call them fries. Whether they are freedom fries or French fires dont mean a lick to me, as long as they are hot, salty, and have 'taters inside.
Old 07-03-2003, 04:22 PM   #32
IronDragon
Elminster

1. Ohio. The entire state is just an embarrassment to the rest of the country.
2. I have never met anyone say “Freedom Fries” Of course I Don’t usually go where idiots hang out.