Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-14-2001, 09:47 AM   #1
Sherpa Doug
Dungeon Master

Does Aerie EVER get her wings back? I just got the Regeneration priest spell that says it will regenerate lost limbs, but it seems to have no effect on her wings.

Sherpa Doug
Old 03-14-2001, 09:48 AM   #2
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Sherpa Doug:
Does Aerie EVER get her wings back? I just got the Regeneration priest spell that says it will regenerate lost limbs, but it seems to have no effect on her wings.

Sherpa Doug

Spoiler
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
No. Sorry

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-14-2001, 09:50 AM   #3
Azreall, Master of War
Dungeon Master

Nah... she's jus a ■■■■■■■ cry baby. Just tell her 2 shut up if she irritates you, or choose Jaheira if you have her in your team, when they argue who loves you more... she'll also shut up then, without the danger (read : blessing) of her running home to daddy.

Strength and Honnor, my friend

------------------
"The Lord of murder shall perish, because Azreall has kicked his ass badly. So sayeth the Wise Aluando"
Old 03-14-2001, 09:52 AM   #4
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Want a chick with wings? Play Planescape Torment.
Theres no way to regenerate Aerie's Wings though. Would be cool if there was a quest you could perform i exchange for a flying fireball casting mage/cleric.

------------------
Why?
Old 03-14-2001, 09:57 AM   #5
Strahd Von Zarovich
Drow Warrior

If you want the romance you have to be supportive to the fact she lost her wings if not you can politly tell her it's not your concern or if your with Jaheira she will bring it up by tell her to stop whining then you have to chose wich girl you want or tell them both to shut up! Arie will open up to some races better than Jaheira, I was a gnome and Arie spoke alot more to me than Jaheira.
Old 03-14-2001, 10:11 AM   #6
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Nah... she's jus a ■■■■■■■ cry baby. Just tell her 2 shut up if she irritates you, or choose Jaheira if you have her in your team, when they argue who loves you more... she'll also shut up then, without the danger (read : blessing) of her running home to daddy.
I liked Aerie.

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-14-2001, 10:37 AM   #7
Azreall, Master of War
Dungeon Master

Hehe, thats what i said Stradh.
I also Liked Aerie, her dialogues were very romantic, and the music during it was really beautifull. But after a while she really got on my nerves !!!
So I was glad to reach the point where I chose 4 Jaheira.

Btw, once I had this really weird experience with Jaheira...

- JAHEIRA ROMANCE SPOILER ALLERT -
-
--
---
----
---
--
-
--
---
----
---
--
-

During the Harpers traitor situation, she keeps having 2 different dialogues about she feels sorry. Once I was in this cave (the underdark, I guess) and she suddenly started to repeat the same dialogue over and over again. I couldnt tell her 2 shut up or she'd get mad with me, but I also didnt have the chance 2 quit the game... weird huh ?

------------------
"The Lord of murder shall perish, because Azreall has kicked his ass badly. So sayeth the Wise Aluando"
Old 03-14-2001, 11:50 AM   #8
Lord Shield

Maybe the 'Wings' quest will be included in the Throne of Bhaal expansion? That's be cool

Old 03-14-2001, 12:02 PM   #9
Elhardo
The Magister

Azreal I had that problem occasionally, its a bug and happens several times in the later of the game, Fortunately, you are able to move around a little bit b4 speaks, make sure you end the conversation nicely, then move to the end of the current room/map...When you arrive in your new destination she will have stopped doing it...Well for me, this first hapened to me when I was killing Bohdi for the first time...Hope thats a bit of help..
Old 03-14-2001, 12:51 PM   #10
Sherpa Doug
Dungeon Master

I wonder what "lost limbs" the Regeneration spell is referring to? I have taken hands off of corpses, but never lost a limb from a living character.

Sherpa Doug