Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-10-2002, 05:47 AM   #11
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Gee, when flying into and out of Jamaica, I use Newark - and it's the closest to Nuu Joiysey
Old 06-10-2002, 05:52 AM   #12
Epona
Zartan

Leo, I can't help with your travel plans, but wanted to say have a GREAT time!
Old 06-11-2002, 11:31 PM   #13
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Hey, Epona, [img]smile.gif[/img] surprised to hear ya. thanks A LOT!

and Yorick, I CANNOT wait! com'on com'on, lets meet!

you know what happened tonight? you will be very interested in hearing the following story.

I had dinner with David Something who owns the biggest law firm in the world(wow). but thats not what I wanted to tell, her daughter! geesh, she is a jester! a bard! I mean, she playings, mmm, the instrument that has verticle strings, I dont know whats it called. verticle, you know? not violeen, not guitar. anyways, her voice is so beautiful, and she sang a lyric she wrote her own. gosh, she was so gorgeous.

the basic story she sing was:

a hero wants to marry the girl he loves, and the king doesnt want him to, so he asks the hero to do quests. and one is to kill a beast called the Terrible. the hero cut off the beast's head, and it grew back. and he did it again and again. so the hero thought he's gonna be dead for sure, because he has no way to kill the beast. but the beast did not kill him because the hero didnt run, which is honorable.

and then the hero marrys the girl. at the third verse, the hero gets bored of life and left his princess, and went on to do quests. he end up dead.

when I first heard her telling the lyrci (before she starts singing) I thought this is gonna be boring. yeah, so un-creative story. BUT, a BIG BUT her voice is that of an angel. I mean, Jesus Christ, I've heard a lot songs, ok?

dont get wrong idea, she is gonna marry soon. so I am just purely enjoying a grand night with someone so fabulous. and, you know I am stutter, but I had such good conversation with them. (I feel so proud of myself, btw) we played ping-pong too, me and her had fun. hey, conversing and socializing makes me happy. it just seems to me that I become more and more... well, mature, and social after the experience with Gina. lets say I am glad. I just so wish that I have a girlfriend now, life would be complete.

anyways, I cannot wait to see you! I am down at Washington DC now, but I am going back to NYC tomorrow. and my plane leaves on the 13th, which I will extend to 14th. today is 11th, we cannot meet tomorrow, so lets meet on 13th. where? where?

I will live in New Jersy with my father's family friends, which is next to train station (good!) so I can basically get to anywhere the train takes.

so lets meet on 13th? tell me a place and the station which I should get off. yay!

ok, everyone who read this please bump, because I doubt I will have a chance tomorrow.
Old 06-11-2002, 11:46 PM   #14
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

nooooooo Hugh, you better not leave! *desperate groan*
Old 06-12-2002, 01:32 AM   #15
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Map? What's a map? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway 250, good luck with your trip [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 06-12-2002, 01:36 AM   #16
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
nooooooo Hugh, you better not leave! *desperate groan*
13th is good. Lets meet in the morning in Midtown Manhattan. I'll email you my cell number Leo.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 06-12-2002, 07:38 AM   #17
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

ok, cool, around 10am in midtown Manhaton, good enough. you know which station that I get off?

well, I cannot call you yet, but just let me know the train station, I will ask around too. thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

and thanks, Scholarcs

[ 06-12-2002, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: 250 ]
Old 06-12-2002, 07:46 AM   #18
Melusine
Dracolisk

That's so cool, Leo, Hugh! Have fun!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2002, 12:29 PM   #19
Epona
Zartan

Hey 250, why so surprised to hear from me mate? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I practically live here, although I have been a little busy lately

Glad you had such a great time, sounds like a riot! And don't worry about your stutter when it comes to girls - any girl shallow enough to let that put her off would not be worth your time and effort (although I hear what you say about this gal already being taken), great that you had a good chat [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think every experience you have, good *or* bad, can be used in a positive way. Good for you Leo [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-12-2002, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 06-12-2002, 12:43 PM   #20
Moiraine
Anubis

Have a great time, Deux-Cent-Cinquante ! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Great, you'll finally meet our wandering jester - er, minstrel - er, Bard !