Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2001, 10:02 AM   #21
Garnet

Garnet accepts 250's homage

Old 11-02-2001, 10:14 AM   #22
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
I did understand the 'shape up or get out' part and the serious of it, I just wanted to turn it into a positive note, so that twoffifee feels motivated into shaping up, instead of getting depressed about the whole situation. I tend to look at the bright side of things

Yes! I know you really want to focus on the good side but that is bad at this kind of situation...

Seriously, these kind of things need serious conversations and VERY HONEST statements... because one thing could lead to another, and given that the ending to thiis little fantasy is so bad that it rips 250 apart, the more he gives this optimism a chance, he is starting to actually magnify on the damage done. Best to keep this at a neutral level.. believe me it hurts A LOT when you think something that is not...

Well, putting aside that, those are friend talk...we all put sh*t in our way and try to deal with but when you are with her, please, do follow SA's optimistic ordeal!!! Hehehehe

Ryan acting as your father

"Leo, I am your father... bwahahahahaha!!!"

------------------

Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! It is not about winning by a mile or by an inch, its about winning.
Once Upon A Paper
Old 11-02-2001, 10:18 AM   #23
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
looking for answer? sigh, yeah, you are quite right about that. I've been doing that EVER since I met her. Till this point, I can say, I know quite a lot about her, yet I understand little. not just because she is a she, but it remains mystery to me how a humanbeing fucntion under such circumanstances? what is the mind set like for such person? what does she want? what does she like? what is she scared of (that I have a pretty good guess) what is she missing about? what does she value the most in life? etc etc etc, some of those questions are hard/confusion as hell... sigh
Just a little more info here from a 'confounding female'

She probably doesn't have answers herself to some of these questions. And if she's ever been 'hounded' for answers before, she may be tired of the questions - irregardless of the fact that you only ask because you care. She may not only be frustrated with you, but with herself because she doesn't know what she wants or what's wrong exactly. I know I've 'lashed out' at someone who cared just because I was frustrated that I didn't have an answer. I'm sure you've been frustrated with yourself as well. Just keep in mind that you are both young. Both her finding herself and you getting answers to your questions will take time. Be patient and give her room and some time to figure out what she wants in life. I know it's hard, but you will be glad you did. Don't do ANYthing based solely on a rash emotional response. Give things time, my friend, and you will get the answers you seek. ((hugs))

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

HopeFUL Romantic *sigh*
Old 11-02-2001, 10:30 AM   #24
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Just a little more info here from a 'confounding female'

She probably doesn't have answers herself to some of these questions. And if she's ever been 'hounded' for answers before, she may be tired of the questions - irregardless of the fact that you only ask because you care. She may not only be frustrated with you, but with herself because she doesn't know what she wants or what's wrong exactly. I know I've 'lashed out' at someone who cared just because I was frustrated that I didn't have an answer. I'm sure you've been frustrated with yourself as well. Just keep in mind that you are both young. Both her finding herself and you getting answers to your questions will take time. Be patient and give her room and some time to figure out what she wants in life. I know it's hard, but you will be glad you did. Don't do ANYthing based solely on a rash emotional response. Give things time, my friend, and you will get the answers you seek. ((hugs))

**hugs back**
thank you very much. I'll give it time

and Buhamat, you too, my great friend...father?? err... **face screws up**
Old 11-02-2001, 10:32 AM   #25
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I am gonna screw up your face more so screwing my name so very badly!!! Grrr... You make me sound like I am from the Bahamas or something!!!

------------------

Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! It is not about winning by a mile or by an inch, its about winning.
Once Upon A Paper
Old 11-02-2001, 10:37 AM   #26
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Heh 250, those kinda mails mean 2 things..
1, she's ranting, wants you to listen
2, she wants a change, but she doesnt know how to do so and wants you to come up with something
Beware: the second one normally results in an argument/dumping if you dont do anything. So basically even if she wants you to be laid back, you've still got something to do..
Chill out dude you're in too deep. Take a breath of fresh air and enjoy life without her for a while. Sometimes you have to zone-out in order to gain perspective.

------------------
No-Name Face
Old 11-02-2001, 10:37 AM   #27
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

LOL, roflamo, my sincere apology, friend Bahamut
Old 11-02-2001, 10:40 AM   #28
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Lifetime:
Heh 250, those kinda mails mean 2 things..
1, she's ranting, wants you to listen
2, she wants a change, but she doesnt know how to do so and wants you to come up with something
Beware: the second one normally results in an argument/dumping if you dont do anything. So basically even if she wants you to be laid back, you've still got something to do..
Chill out dude you're in too deep. Take a breath of fresh air and enjoy life without her for a while. Sometimes you have to zone-out in order to gain perspective.

ahem, thank you for that too. I just hope I find something to do in time
once again, thank you
Old 11-02-2001, 10:41 AM   #29
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

There! At least you got it now... after all I am your father! hehehehe

You can mail me if ye wants, we here to save yer pants!

------------------

Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
Once Upon A Paper
Old 11-02-2001, 11:00 AM   #30
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
There! At least you got it now... after all I am your father! hehehehe

You can mail me if ye wants, we here to save yer pants!

HAHAHAHAHA, lol, thank you bro...

my father doesnt speak english,