Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-21-2001, 06:01 PM   #61
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Gwhanos probably in school right now, considering he lives in Vancouver.
OH! I knew he was in Canada, but I wasn't sure where (therefore which Time Zone).

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

*Member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair.
Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *
(when G is behaving)
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-21-2001, 06:05 PM   #62
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

oh wait! a sudden memory hit me! Jerome, ive been your follower ever since the fluffy hunting thread! yes, we killed those fluffies good back then...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 06:09 PM   #63
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
oh wait! a sudden memory hit me! Jerome, ive been your follower ever since the fluffy hunting thread! yes, we killed those fluffies good back then...

Well i'll be dammed... so you were!

Cloudy: Recently i've started drinking (Lapping?) my coffee out of a bowl....

------------------

Within the jungle of my deepest emotion,
With a coat resplendant in a golden sheen,
Swiftly hunting my tender love,
Stalks the regal, Feline Queen

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited 09-21-2001).]
Old 09-21-2001, 06:12 PM   #64
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

aye! i was but a wee lad back in those days, seeking a mentor... or maybe its a scared straight program now?

and a bowl is the best you can do? i drink mine out of one of those water cooler tanks and an IV

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 06:37 PM   #65
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

oh hurrah! i finally reached Red Dragon! WOOHOO!

------------------

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 07:28 PM   #66
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well i hafta go to a football game soon, so ill see you guys later! and try not to have too much fun while im gone, i dont wanna miss a good time! *takes a bottle of whisky from Jerome as he passes it under the table*

------------------

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 09:09 PM   #67
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ok thanks for the cup
another time everyone
Old 09-22-2001, 12:47 AM   #68
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

WHEW! I'M BACK EVERYONE! we kicked the living crap outta Hugo, 29 to 15! i got to sit in with the band too, which was quite fun (if not loud)! i had to run home too, because my parents are in OKC and my brother had to go help unload the equipment at the high school. i ran about 3/4-7/8 of a mile, then had a quick burst when i saw my house. strangely, im not tired at all!

------------------

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-22-2001, 01:38 AM   #69
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Oh hello there! I guess nobodys home now.... Hello!!! ANYONE!!!!

Ohh well... since I have the cafe now all for myself... heh, hehehe, hehehehehehehehehehehe.....

------------------

You guys heard Chiharumut, whattabout Ba[H]eartamut???
Old 09-22-2001, 01:42 AM   #70
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

not exaclty mr. filippino! you gotta share the cafe with me tonight! and you hafta listen to my stories... you know, one of my ancestors served in the Philippinnes... and when MacArthur abandoned him there, that created a strong dislike for him among my family... oh well, his loss!

------------------

Admirer of the Lioness.