Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-20-2001, 12:43 AM   #41
Armisael

Yeah, we might be pressing the cherry a little too far. You'd have to start charging me by the minute beyond there. Ah... I don't pretend to know how each woman thinks. To each her own... ack, now you're starting to fog up my monitor, too. (cough)

Old 02-20-2001, 12:48 AM   #42
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hmmm...haven't hear the cherry one in a while! You sure you're only 23 Armie? Uh, yah, well, no charge (geez! humph! and all that indignant, honor-in-question denial stuff!) , just call it your bachelor party present!

Uh, will you still respect me tomorrow?

StormCloud in need of her BK!
Old 02-20-2001, 12:51 AM   #43
Kylle

Have you gone to bed...Did I miss it all again?

Old 02-20-2001, 12:55 AM   #44
Kylle

Cloudbringer...
Did I say I dreamt of you last night? (BLUSH) No, no, I was a gentelman (DARN!) and you as always were a Lady...You were teaching me English but all you said was in Swedish! I think my friend is right...I think I am to 'up-tight' about it!

Old 02-20-2001, 12:56 AM   #45
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Armie: I am letting you field that question. whooooo!

Cloudbringer

(Are you actually reading this at your desk? In the office? With people around? Yikes)

Why do I get the feeling my rep is slowly sinking toward the gutter....(heavy sigh) Evil Armie, you are a most lascivious influence on poor defenseless single girls.
Old 02-20-2001, 01:03 AM   #46
Armisael

Still got three months to go before the knot's officially tied, but I doubt she'll let me see the light of day much 'till then. Respect, eh? S'all in good fun, course I do, and I still owe you one, don't I? And I'm 24 in June, if that makes you feel any better about robbing the metaphorical cradle. ; )
Yeah, I'm at work, but I won't be in five minutes, so I'll have to talk to you tomorrow. Night, love.

Old 02-20-2001, 01:03 AM   #47
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Uh, hi Kylle. Looks like Armie's off working or something productive. Well, we're just kidding around here. Maybe a bit much for some folks, for which I'd apologize if taken to task for it. sigh
Old 02-20-2001, 01:05 AM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tomorrow, then, Armie. Happy china pattern-picking!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-20-2001, 01:11 AM   #49
Kylle

No, do not apologise (at least he's younger than I am for a change -I was born in the bi-centennial!) You are all of free speech...That's why I'm here...And if I missed you (again!) goodnight, my Queen

Old 02-20-2001, 01:16 AM   #50
Kylle

And just in fact I might have confused, she meant I was uptight about the language thing not the other...um, you know...(BLUSH)