Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2001, 07:16 AM   #1
bocaj

spoiler

I am in chapter 6(I think) and I did the stronghold quest just befor I went into the underdark. Well when I got out a messanger came and told Nalia her fathers furnarol(I don't know how to spell it) was being held in the grave yard district. Nalia told me I have to go there right away. So I go there and meat Bohdi, well she has some vampires attack me and I kill them... anyway some one comes and takes me to a stairway and says there waiting for you up there. ok I go up there and nothing happens I see people standing around and I can talk to them but after that nothing. What am I suppose to do to trigger what happens next?(if anything happens next) Is something suppose to happen??

thanks in advance

Old 01-18-2001, 07:18 AM   #2
Moiraine
Anubis

I think I remember that you have to talk to the two most faraway people, the members of the family rival to Nalia's family (don't remember the name), who are the guy who wants to marry her and his father.
Old 01-18-2001, 07:25 AM   #3
bocaj

thanks but I have tried that many many times. I thought it mite be some sort of problem with my system so I tried re-installing it but it didn't work.

Old 01-18-2001, 07:28 AM   #4
Armisael

That's it. There's nothing wrong with your game, the idea is that you talk to everyone and leave.

Old 01-18-2001, 07:31 AM   #5
bocaj

wahhh, thats it. Damn that is the only thing I didn't try(boy is my face red)
thanks I'll go do that then.

Old 01-18-2001, 07:52 AM   #6
Charlie
Lord Ao

You should get the Nalia quest, I can't remember how it's instigated but some mush wants to marry her (dunno why, she's got a face like a blind cobblers thumb). I think he takes her and you've got to rescue her.
Old 01-18-2001, 07:58 AM   #7
Armisael

She does, doesn't she? G.W. thinks she looks like Drew Barrymore. I reckon she looks more like Ernest Borgnine.

Old 01-18-2001, 09:15 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

One thing, bocaj, u should try getting Nalia to do the talking, not your character. Maybe that's why u think nothing's happening.
Old 01-18-2001, 01:31 PM   #9
GibbMeister

Memnoch is correct. If you try to do the talking you will get snubbed. Walk Nalia around and have her do all the talking.

Old 01-19-2001, 07:24 AM   #10
bocaj

thanks