Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2002, 07:26 PM   #111
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Bye, Azred. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Yuck, I just had to put a new water pump on the Suburban, right after new tires. What else?
Old 09-30-2002, 07:29 PM   #112
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
One of the good things about those kinds of conspiracies is that you always have a good excuse as to why you failed to become successful...you just blame it on your rugged individualism and refusal to bow to the "Trilateral Comission" and the "Old Boys" network...I mean it obviously isn't due to poor skills or lack of intellect.
There you go! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] Turn every liability into an asset...or at least have an excuse for it. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
Conspiracy advocates/enthusiasts always claim that we need to learn about the various conspiracies before they can accomplish some (usually) nefarious goal, like bringing about a one-world government or some such nonsense. My question is this: what if the Illuminati have already achieved their goal?
Taking over the world is not a very good goal. Once you're in control of everything, all problems are yours to solve. Who wants that? A much better goal is power for power's sake. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

Yes, poor Canadianvixen has been unable to access her IW account; I, also, got an e-mail. Other than informing Ziroc, there is not much more that anyone can do.

I'm off for the Fell Forest in a while. Have a good evening, everyone. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]I have spoken with her, and I think she is okay now [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-30-2002, 07:31 PM   #113
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sio:
...No suggestions on where to begin to get into D&D?? Pretty please!!
Get player's handbook, monster manual & dungeon master guide, maybe find a group at your local games shop to get started...after a few games, you'll be able to play with your friends. Also, be a unique character for fun. Take my suicidal, perverted, horny dwarf cleric
Old 09-30-2002, 08:03 PM   #114
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
Yes, poor Canadianvixen has been unable to access her IW account; I, also, got an e-mail. Other than informing Ziroc, there is not much more that anyone can do.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I have spoken with her, and I think she is okay now [img]smile.gif[/img]
Prompt and personal service. That's what makes this place so great! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

Attalus, that sounds dreadful. I need to have my cooling/air conditioner system examined, because my poor car runs hot. Not nice when the temperature is already 95+ (30+).... [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 09-30-2002, 08:48 PM   #115
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*poofs out of nowhere from a dark cloud* *cough* *cough* Sorry that I have been gone so long guys.Ziroc told me to re-register and all that.Soon my regular post count should be back.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-30-2002, 09:02 PM   #116
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Evening, all. Once more, the Phantom Banner has let his dreadful shadow fall over me, but I have escapedit, again.
Azred, you definitely need to do that. Nothing like pulling out of your garage and seeeing a puddle of coolant where your engine bay used to be.

[ 09-30-2002, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 09-30-2002, 10:25 PM   #117
Azred
Drow Priestess

Too true, Attalus, too true. Improper auto maintenance leads to higher maintenance costs (when you finally get to the garage), lowered fuel efficiency, a higher incidence of accidents, and even higher automobile insurance costs. If I remember correctly, the property & casualty firm where I last did actuarial work had figures for the approximate amount in paid claims due to poor maintenance in Texas--the amount was nearly $1,000,000. Extrapolate this to all drivers in all states covered under all plans.... [img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Aren't actuaries exciting? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

I heard that. I'm raising your health insurance premiums, just for that. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

SomeGuy, sent you a private message; check your profile. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 09-30-2002, 11:04 PM   #118
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Hey all. Just got back from hockey practice, so I stink too. I'm gonna be hangin around for a while so...
By the way, I gotta thank /)eathkiller publicly. I asked him to draw a moose dual wielding katanas (such a request will never be heard on this planet again ) and he managed to draw one, so thanks. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 09-30-2002, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: True_Moose ]
Old 10-01-2002, 07:18 AM   #119
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

[quote]Originally posted by Azred:
Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
[qb]

I'm off for the Fell Forest in a while. Have a good evening, everyone. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]
I've informed the Moderator forum, so hopefully, Z will see it soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]