Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-03-2000, 03:57 PM   #1
Vhans

Hi! After finishing Shurugeon castle I am wandering around and can't get any further...

1. I can't find the body with the writ north of the mines- it's not there! - I know it shoulld work with a drink, too, but where to get one?

2. Where the heck are the boogre caves? Can't find them on the map.......

3. I entered the Dragonspire cave, put the scroll into the drawer, but I can't go on because the way to the monster is blocked! I can see it , but I cannot move!! Why? Is it a bug? Also, no reward nor even a reaction of the Lady for bringing the scroll to dragonspire. What is going on now? - I really dig the game but now it's getting really frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hans

Old 11-03-2000, 06:37 PM   #2
aubietiger

You need to get dragon armor in the Stout mines before you try Dragonspire or Boogre Caves.The boogre caves are lableled on the map as Moutains of the Giants.

The dead body with the writ is in a cul-de-sac a good way north of the Stout mines.

By the way you can get Boogre brew in the Boogre caves, however these creatures are really quite powerful so you need a pretty strong party to try and get in here. Once you're in there
is no easy way out, so better be ready or have a pre-entry save brfore trying.

Old 11-04-2000, 02:02 AM   #3
Vhans

Thanks a lot. I'm on my way, boogres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!