Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-01-2000, 04:00 PM   #1
willy1

Alright, killed raskilion, got the dragon ore, got my dragon armor from the king...

But there was no boss...the "Living stone" the mentioned was never there. I have explored every square inch...norm the bosses are something you cant avoid...yet I did. I left the stout mines, but I feel like it is incompelte. Where is the boss? This "living stone"?

willy1

Old 11-01-2000, 04:13 PM   #2
wandor

i experienced the same thing. The only thing I fought in the mines were crazy dwarves slime and the lava dogs never encountered anything else... oh yeah bats too.

Old 11-01-2000, 06:57 PM   #3
willy1

comon...all someone has to say is "yea I fought the living stone" or add to our line and say I didnt fight one.

Old 11-04-2000, 12:52 AM   #4
DSavant

yea, I found the living stone. Its the very last Lava Dog you run into right before you get the ore.

Old 11-07-2000, 09:41 PM   #5
KnifeHand

I was wondering about the living stone thing thing to. I either thought it was the king's way of saying there was an eruption and they were killed by lava, or I thought it was a really big crab that I fought by the pool.