Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-30-2001, 07:02 PM   #31
andora20
Manshoon

My Main Charachter at the moment is called Marcus Arcanus he is a fighter/mage. I think the most unoriginal name I picked out was Whiskas he was one of my characters from Wizards and Warriors, if u got the game you should have a fair idea of what he was........

------------------
Carpe Diem, Carpe Jugulem
Old 10-30-2001, 07:29 PM   #32
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

My most sucessful character is a Necromancer named Heinrich (for all you Warhammer fans out their).

I have also used a bard called Red which was more based on me (Red Mike is my nickname to my friends for various reasons).

And finally I have a fighter/mage dual class called Hugo Rune (who is based on the books of that great lord of all Robert Rankin - note, if you get that reference then you might understand my forum name).

------------------
Life is like a piece of cheese. Mice only enjoy it in cartoons and it is better with toast.
Old 10-30-2001, 08:09 PM   #33
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

my favorite name is Azrael Stormblade, for most fighters. The worst name I had was Kencin Kilkadin and he was some dwarven fighter. i just got him drunk all the time, it was a riot. UGGh was the name for a HALF/ORC FIGHT I USED AS WELL.
also for wild mages i usually use Zander PoofenBoomer. (don't even ask)

------------------
"They come in the dark. Always in the dark. Gods how I fear the dark..." -Eldgrige Ebonall

"The only good mage is a dead mage, or at least one that can't cast spells" Sven Stonebreaker

"Warriors and wizards, what else is next" KeNciL KiLkaDiN
Old 10-30-2001, 08:29 PM   #34
Quikdeth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I always name my main character Bane be it male or female. The silliest name I ever used was Goatf#*k (don't want to cuss). That was the name I gave that pilot dude in Final Fantasy 7. I also like the name Sebastian and I'll use it alot if I'm playing a game where you can name supporting characters yourself.
Old 10-30-2001, 08:43 PM   #35
Lioness
Jack Burton

All my warrioresses(Kensai, fighter-mage) are Galadrial(real original, huh?) and my rangers are Sharra. When i make characters for a multi, I usually name them all out of books, my most recent group was all female, named from the Song of the Lioness Quartet.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe, PB's Pub, and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Emerald Dragoness of DOTW
Incorrigible Redsox Fan
Unsuspecting Victim of one of Jerome and Rikard's Plots
Old 10-30-2001, 09:52 PM   #36
Aurum
Manshoon

Aurum is me name to my character, others can be:

Asmadi, Barrin, Aban, Abel, Ariel, Ciro, Dante, Eolo, Gary, Kano, Otto, Pan, Rufo, Serapio, Roldan, Waldo, Yukio.

Alhena, Artemisa, Aura, Adda, Adelaida, Amy, Aurora, Ceres, Claudia, Ester, Esmeralda, June, Fauna, Isis, Medea, Rubi, Rhea, Selene, Violeta, Monique.

Funnies:

Circe, Tetis, Ben, Elton, Isaias, Kar, Peres, Quis, Urias, Ulf, Yves.

------------------
Principium mors est.
But when the world of the deads comes,
we will already be there.
Old 10-30-2001, 10:09 PM   #37
Lothar

Lothar the Barbarian. Also had Quintis the elven Archer. I used to have a cool mage name but I lost it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lothar (edited 10-30-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Lothar (edited 10-30-2001).]

Old 10-30-2001, 10:18 PM   #38
mans
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
My own name, Ryan. I take my RPGs very seriously, actually I play them as myself... and then laugh my ass off in the process, but I never name my characters anything else... except when they are women of course... I name them Athena, or Isabel.

The most silly name I ever came up with was Jokla, but only people here get it... maybe Memnoch can...
Well, Ryan, it seems we had the same silliest name used for the time being. Except that I actually had MasJokla and Bading (would have called Yoshimo that myself had I been able to as he kept running away when hit). By the way, Pinoy ba si Memnoch? Why would he know?

My most serious name ever was Manserrat, Knight of My Order. Culled it from my name and added something to make it sound Tolkienish... hehehe

Old 11-02-2001, 06:07 AM   #39
Drifter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I never realized there are so many messed up names out there!
Actually, I came across another good one the other day - a half/orc Priest of Talos called....wait for it .... Gork BoogerEater.
If whoever owns this name frequents the forum, and this is actually a serious name as opposed to a humerous one - I apologize.

------------------
The meek shall inherit the Earth. But the strong shall reclaim it as their own.
Old 11-02-2001, 09:10 AM   #40
Gazza
Banned User

I ussually use names from Raymond E Fiest novels. At the moment Im using a mage named Macros.

------------------

Know thy enemy and know thyself and you will never be defeated in a hundred battles.