Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-05-2000, 10:19 PM   #1
dcch

After going all the way through Dragon Spire.. and out the other side of the mountain, I realized that although I had killed the Colanth.. I never picked up his eye (for the quest)..so, I turned around and went right back down... for the life of me I cannot find this eye anywhere!

Please, any details on where you found yours.. and what it looked like (is it big or tiny)... I've already searched both the upper and lower part of the water areas... and don't know where else to look~

dh
Old 12-06-2000, 02:06 AM   #2
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It is tiny and is in the first pool you came to. It should show up on the spirit eye, at least it did for me.
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2000, 09:37 AM   #3
dcch

DUH! sheez.. can't believe I didn't think to use my spirit eye... will return now and give it a try~ if it's not there... the only thing I can think of, is that maybe once I went outside the Dragon's exit.. maybe it reset the inside map.. removing the eye~ hope not.

Thanks~
dh
Old 12-06-2000, 02:11 PM   #4
dcch

Well, so much for effort.. ha ha... went back with Spirit Eye spell and no... the eye is not there... so much for doing ALL the quests~

Thanks anyway~

dh
Old 12-07-2000, 02:12 AM   #5
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

As I recall, there is a current at the bottom of that pool that sweeps you away somewhere. Possibly the eye was swept away, if the game is sophisticated enough to keep up with it. It is true that things disappear in this game and all you can do is replay.
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote