Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-02-2001, 04:50 PM   #1
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Spoiler*****

please help me im flipping out!!!

OK i get the the final seal in watchers keep. I maul some wizards and a other stuff as i use the first 2 keys. then I get to the final key and Lo and behold 6 badies, which would be so "bad" excetp one is a hive mother 2 are some sort of badass demons or something, and the others can hold their own for a time. how does one go about aproaching this with a party of about mostly 13-15 level characters? I managed to kill the hive mother before i was overrrun, by everything else. please someone help me out here

------------------
"They come in the dark. Always in the dark. Gods how I fear the dark..." -Eldgrige Ebonall

"The only good mage is a dead mage, or at least one that can't cast spells" Sven Stonebreaker

"Warriors and wizards, what else is next" KeNciL KiLkaDiN
Old 11-02-2001, 04:56 PM   #2
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

You can try to stick close to the portal that leads back to the previous level. Kill one, retreat, heal, rinse, reapeat. Summoning stuff is also nice but that battle is hard and you are really at a very low level. If you succeed let me know and you'll be immortalized, at least by me, but hey, that's something right.

------------------
JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves

Forest runner and first gnomish demiranger-protector with slightly rougueish tendencies and a natural dislike for Aerie
Old 11-02-2001, 05:25 PM   #3
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

so all anyone can tell me is GOOD LUCK? come one there must be some kind of strategy for this, I'm sure SOMEONE has done this before.

------------------
"They come in the dark. Always in the dark. Gods how I fear the dark..." -Eldgrige Ebonall

"The only good mage is a dead mage, or at least one that can't cast spells" Sven Stonebreaker

"Warriors and wizards, what else is next" KeNciL KiLkaDiN
Old 11-03-2001, 04:50 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Az, I replied in your other thread, so I'll close this one, ok? No need to have two threads about the same thing. That way you only need to check one.