Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-04-2000, 12:02 AM   #1
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The body is there in a clearing... as I recall, south of the stout mine and a little east. Use the spirit eye and illuminate ... I found it hard to see.

The unboogre spell comes from the idol in a room with a locked door that you find downstairs to the left when you first explore the dungeon. You have to get the evil eye to get in. Maybe somebody else can be more specific ... I believe you also need a wood stick to get in.
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2000, 12:29 AM   #2
dcch

you can get into the mines without the writ... especially if you have some boogre brew left over from the boogre cave trip~

As for the body with the writ on it... seems to me that the body wasn't in the middle of a clearing.. more like near the tree line~ if you still want more info as to exactly where the body is... I think I marked it on my map.. and can check that out for you.

Now, finding the Idol of Aju... you have to almost go through the entire boogre caves to get far enough to reach it.. including .. talking to Grunaxe's ghost...which is right before the spot where you use the Evil Eye to get to the Idol of Aju~ of course, you need to do several other tasks to get this far.. fight the bug in the pit.. find Grunaxe's ring (in room past pit).. take it to Priskel'a.. she will open the door to the queen boogre's room.. kill her and take all her stuff (don't use her staff or you'll be sorry) including the Evil Eye which you'll need to open the door to the Idol!

Whew... hope this helps some.

Good luck,
dh
Old 12-04-2000, 11:36 AM   #3
emilyh
Welcomed New User

I've looked in every clearing I can find near the Stout mines and can't seem to find the body with the writ. I've done the Boogre lair quest in a previous game and couldn't figure out how to end the curse, so I don't want to do that again. Please help! Spoilers welcome.

emilyh
emilyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2000, 01:16 PM   #4
xenotoca

got your map handy......................good
now follow the track back from the stout mines see that big clump of trees like an island with the clearing inside. He is in there but if you are on your GG you wont get in as there are some places the GG wont go so back to footslooging you go.
Old 12-07-2000, 06:34 AM   #5
kellog

I struggled to find the writ - it is actually in a clearing North of the mines. There is a circle of trees which you can enter from the North East.
Kellogg