Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2002, 10:26 AM   #21
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Hey Epona! Good day, my friend! How are the birds today? [img]smile.gif[/img] Your weather clear up at all?
Jasper and Titus are both well and were very cheerful this morning (ie noisy) thanks Cloudy! The joy of parronthood. The weather is beautiful, warm, not humid (which makes a change, it was hitting 80% humidity with no sun last week [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] )
I am absolutely on cloud nine today, feeling very happy and mushy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2002, 10:30 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

[img]smile.gif[/img] Well Cal, if you WANT to help take out the trash, you can! LOL

Epona! Cool! I think those birds are so cute, but I dunno if I could handle the noise! LOL On the other hand, I'd probably spend indecent amounts of time trying to teach them things to say! *giggle* Aww.. so happy to see you on cloud 9!
Old 06-19-2002, 10:31 AM   #23
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

er thank you very much for the offer Cloud, but I'm afraid, I'll have to decline... taking out rubish isnt really my scene at all... lol; have any problems with dragons? hehe, thats more up my street. or at least on BG seris it is...
Old 06-19-2002, 10:49 AM   #24
Epona
Zartan

Quote:

Epona! Cool! I think those birds are so cute, but I dunno if I could handle the noise! LOL On the other hand, I'd probably spend indecent amounts of time trying to teach them things to say! *giggle* Aww.. so happy to see you on cloud 9!
Well the noise does get pretty loud - Jasper is one of the quieter parrot species, but when he screams I can still hear him 50 yards away from my apartment. Fortunately he doesn't do that often, only once or twice when I leave for work in the morning, and again to greet me when I come home.

The other thing of course is the incredible mess. They take great delight in throwing their food, and of course eat a lot of fruit, half chewed apple gets everywhere! Seed husks get all over the place, droppings often end up on the floor and on me, and they moult twice a year which means feathers everywhere!

On the plus side, they are highly intelligent and sensitive, and they don't smell.
Old 06-19-2002, 11:54 AM   #25
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

...is it me or is cloud's cafe 'closed' most of the time... lol; what I mean is the convos going slowly... ive been on most of the day, and theres only 23 posts, and yet, by the next day it seems to have 7 pages. lol.
Old 06-19-2002, 11:59 AM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

It's you.

LOL nah, some days it gets busy, some days it is slow. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2002, 12:07 PM   #27
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
It's you.

LOL nah, some days it gets busy, some days it is slow. [img]smile.gif[/img]
*sobs* oh that hurts. lol jj well to me, it seems like its slow MOST days, ie, mornings and afternoons. ah well, I'm young I suppose... lol, I'm trying to think of some very good reasons not to play bgsoa at the mo, otherwise ill get stuck into it for the rest of the day... I just had this horrible(delightful) thought of wiping out the order of the radient heart... I really shouldnt... but... lol.
Old 06-19-2002, 12:14 PM   #28
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hey sup guys?hey CloudMaster.Now what have I missed?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-19-2002, 12:16 PM   #29
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Epona, you have that too huh, those seeds all over your house. I've been wondering how they do that, i mean, sometimes i find them on the other side of the livingroom for crying out loud. Looks like Henkie is secretly practicing to become a pitcher for the Yankees, otherwise i don't have a clue how these things end up so far from the cage.
Old 06-19-2002, 12:39 PM   #30
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*sigh* How come when i post something it takes forever for someone to reply or post something new? *sigh*
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi